Thuasne Ligaflex Action Wrist Support
If you're susceptible to wrist injuries or conditions but want to remain active, protecting the area is more important than ever. The Thuasne Ligaflex Action Wrist Support has a removable palmar splint so you can play sports while keeping your wrist stable. With its knitted, form-fitting design, the brace allows you to remain unencumbered so you don't even have to slow down.
Who Can Make Gains with the Ligaflex Action Brace?
Designed with no extra fabric at the thumb opening, the Ligaflex Action is ideal for those who need to use their thumbs and fingers while playing sports. The brace can also provide you with adjustable pressure as its elastic, anatomic straps can be removed. This is useful if you only need compression in the area some of the time that you wear the wrist support.
Key Features and Benefits
- Anatomic design with extensive knitting compression
- Silicone insert comfortably protects ulnar condyle
- Smooth, non-abrasive seams to prevent irritation
- No extra fabric at the thumb opening
- Adjustable pressure with removable, elastic, form-fitting straps
- Removable palmar splint for more active movement
- Available in six different sizes so you can find a supportive brace
- Different models for the left and right hand
Indications for the Ligaflex Action Wrist Support
The Ligaflex Action Wrist Support can be used to help the following conditions:
- General weakness
- Post-operative conditions
- Post-traumatic conditions
- Sprained wrist
- Wrist tendonitis
- Weakened or torn TFCC ligaments
- Wrist instability
Sizing of the Thuasne Action Wrist Support
Thuasne's Action Wrist Brace has been designed in six different sizes. To find out which will fit you best, measure the circumference of your wrist and take a look at the table below to find your size.
|Size ||Wrist Circumference (cm) |
|XX-Small ||14 - 15cm |
|Extra Small ||15 - 16cm |
|Small ||16 - 17cm |
|Medium ||17 - 18cm |
|Large ||18 - 19cm |
|Extra Large ||19 - 20cm |