Uvex Sportstyle Grey Lightweight Safety Sunglasses
Protective sunglasses that will keep your eyes safe while cycling or running, the Uvex Sportstyle Grey Lightweight Safety Sunglasses only weigh 23 grams but their polycarbonate build is robust and durable. Don't let dust or hazardous particles get in your eyes and hamper your performance with these safety sunglasses that also provide exceptional UV protection.
Who Can Make Gains with the Uvex Sportstyle Grey Lightweight Safety Sunglasses?
Sunglare can be dangerous if you're cycling fast round tight corners, don't let the sun endanger your performance with these safety sunglasses that will also keep your eyes safe from dust and small particles. With a non-slip nose bridge, these sunglasses are sure to stay securely in place even during vigorous exercise so you can keep your hands and attention focused on achieving your peak performance.
Key Features of the Uvex Sportstyle Grey Safety Glasses
- Grey anti-sunglare polycarbonate lenses with low 23% light transmission to protect your eyes from bright light
- Ultra-low weight of only 23 grams guarantees these glasses won't impact your ability to perform or cause discomfort
- Offers reliable UV 400 protection that filters out 100% of UV radiation to keep your eyes safe in the long term
- The coating on these lenses is anti-fog so the interior lens won't cloud over and obstruct your vision in a key moment
- Uvex's coating also creates a scratch-proof exterior ensuring the longevity of these glasses even with frequent use
- The slim frame fits comfortably using indentations to stay in place without creating uncomfortable pressure points
- Soft and adjustable nose piece stays securely in place alongside non-slip ear pieces during vigorous activity
- Well suited for use outdoors when the light is too bright for your peak performance and to protect your eyes from dust
- Supplied with a white and black frame and grey lenses for protection that maintains some degree of visibility
EN Compliance of the Uvex Sportstyle Safety Sunglasses
The Uvex Sportstyle Safety Sunglasses have been tested to EN standards to ensure they are suitable for protection in an industrial workplace, achieving the highest levels of performance. Thanks to their certifications you can be sure of the quality protection they will provide for sporting use. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 (Personal Eye Protection Against Sun Glare)
Why Choose the Uvex Sportstyle Grey Lens Glasses?
It's important to ensure that you have glasses that have a comfortable and practical design that is suited to your needs. The Uvex Glasses have a number of features that make them an ideal choice, including:
- Grey PC Lenses: Fitted with 23% grey-tinted polycarbonate lenses, these provide excellent protection against sun glare on bright days but maintain a good level of visibility.
- Duo-Component Technology: Soft adjustable nose piece combines with anti-slip ear pieces to ensure a completely pressure-free fit that stays securely during vigorous activity.
- Feather-light Design: Endure zero fatigue with these glasses thanks to their ultra light 23g frame.
- Optimal Vision: Offering reliable UV 400 protection, the Uvex Glasses provide excellent protection in all environments, blocking 99% of UV light.
- Supravision Extreme: The Uvex 9193280 glasses are coated with a unique Supravision Extreme coating. This ensures anti-fog protection on the interior of the lens, as well as scratch resistance on the exterior, ensuring longevity.
Who Can Use the Uvex Lightweight Safety Sunglasses
Thanks to their low-profile design, comfortable and robust construction and reliable protection, the Uvex Sportstyle Safety Sunglasses are suitable for a range of sporting and athletic tasks, such as:
- Track Running
- Velodrome Biking
- Road Running
- Mountain Biking
- Wild Running
- Track and Field
- Long Jump
Fashion and Function
The Uvex Safety Glasses blend a modern, attractive design with high-performance protection. This makes them an attractive accessory to wear outside of exercise, and their slimline geometry ensures they can easily be worn during sports without impacting your ability – in fact, they will enhance it.
How Does the Supravision Extreme Coating Protect Against Fog and Scratches?
The unique Supravision Extreme coating applied to the lenses of these Uvex Sportstyle Glasses ensures clarity of vision to let you focus on your performance. Not only will the glasses repel fog on the interior of the lens, but their coating guarantees excellent scratch resistance across the exterior. What's more, it won't wear off even with multiple washes.
With a soft, adjustable nose piece and non-slip ear pieces, the Uvex Safety Sunglasses ensure a secure and pressure-free fit even when worn for long periods. Due to their Uvex lens shape and anti-fog coating, they provide optimum visibility at all times.
The Uvex Safety Glasses are supplied in a single universal size to fit most users. They have a number of features that should allow them to be fitted properly almost regardless of face size or shape such as the adjustable nose bridge.
- Frame Marking: W 166 FT CE
- Lens Marking: 5-2.5 W 1 FTKN CE
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 2.5
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: FTKN