Vulkan Classic Sports Rehabilitation Knee Support
The Vulkan Classic Sports Rehabilitation Knee Support provides an unrivalled degree of support and compression at the knee for individuals undergoing rehabilitation from a sporting injury. As a Level 2 support level product, the Vulkan Classic compresses the ligaments and the central joint to prevent failure and reduce instability.
- 1 x Knee Support
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
Choose Your Perfect Fit
The Vulkan Classic Knee Support is available in five different sizes and two thicknesses, so you can easily find your ideal fit. To determine the correct size, measure around the knee over the kneecap, with your leg held straight.
Once you have measured the circumference of your knee, please consult the table below to find the right fit. The Classic Knee Support comes in two different thicknesses: 3mm for high flexibility and 5mm for firmer support. You can select the preferred size and thickness of your support from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||Knee Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||26 - 30cm |
|Small ||30 - 35cm |
|Medium ||35 - 40cm |
|Large ||40 - 45cm |
|Extra Large ||45 - 50cm |
How Thick Is a Vulkan Classic Sport Rehabilitation Support?
The Vulkan Sports Rehabilitation Support is available in a 3mm and a 5mm thickness option. A number of factors to consider when selecting the right thickness variant for you are:
- Perspiration Level
- Weather and Heat Level
Key Features of the Vulkan Classic Knee Support
- Provides light compression, support and therapeutic heat retention
- Helps to relieve symptoms of strains, sprains, arthritis and muscle pain
- Neoprene offers the benefits of heat retention combined with breathability
- Ideal for minor tendon and ligament injuries, sprains and twists
- Suitable for all-day wear or for specific activities
- Contoured triple layer design ensures a comfortable fit
- Available in two thicknesses and five different sizes
Triple Layer Design for Maximum Comfort
The Vulkan Classic Knee Support is designed to provide the therapeutic properties of heat retention provided by neoprene, while promoting air flow. It consists of three layers that deliver maximum support and comfort:
- Protective top layer: the tough nylon fabric is Mauser stitched along key points to provide the strongest possible seam.
- Neoprene core: the closed cell neoprene core insulates and retains body heat for natural heat therapy.
- Aerotherm lining: the construction of the lining allows air to circulate freely, helping to draw perspiration away from the skin.
Made of neoprene to combine comfort with optimum support, the Vulkan Classic Knee Support provides adjustable levels of compression and therapeutic heat retention to help relieve symptoms associated with strains, sprains, arthritis and muscle pain. It is especially ideal for minor tendon and ligament injuries.
In order to preserve the shelf life of your Vulkan Brace, please follow the washing instructions detailed in the image below.