Aircast A2 Wrist Brace
Playing a range of sporting activities, from tennis or badminton to golf or cricket, makes you more susceptible to wrist injuries and discomfort. When you're experiencing pain in the area, immobilising the joint to prevent further pain can work wonders to improve your condition. The Aircast A2 Wrist Brace is designed with removable dual stabilisers, one dorsal and one volar, to effectively stabilise and support a variety of wrist injuries.
The Aircast A2 Wrist Brace with Thumb Spica is also available for purchase. This support provides targeted relief for thumb lesions and other injuries.
Who Can Make Gains with the A2 Wrist Support?
The Aircast A2 Wrist Support is designed to provide support for wrist injuries, helping to speed up your recovery and get you back to your full performing ability quickly. Constructed with cool, dry and breathable material, you can rest assured that you'll remain comfortable during use, even when you're working up a sweat! The brace can be used for the following conditions:
- Arthritis of the thumb
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Chronic ligament instability
- Gamekeeper's thumb
- Muscle strain
- Post-operative conditions
- Post removal of casting
- Skier's thumb
- Sprained wrist
- Thumb basal joint irritation
- Thumb saddle joint irritation
- Thumb injuries
- Weakened or torn TFCC ligaments
- Weakness of the thumb joint
- Wrist and thumb joint distortion
- Wrist instability
- Wrist ligament instability
- Wrist strain
Key Features and Benefits
- Designed to support your wrist following an injury
- Features dual removable stabilisers to control wrist movement
- Allows for full finger dexterity so you can continue with daily activities
- Made with an adjustable strap for a more personalised fit
- Contoured shape for improved comfort during use
- Constructed with cool, dry and breathable material for added comfort
- Designed with comfortable and durable lightweight nylon foam
- Malleable volar stay provides you with a customisable fit
- Features contact closure straps for ease of application
Sizing of the Aircast A2 Wrist Support
The A2 Wrist Brace is available in three different sizes. Please measure your wrist circumference at the wrist joint and select the appropriate size based on the sizing chart below.
|Size ||Wrist Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||12.7 - 16.5cm |
|Medium ||15.9 - 19.7cm |
|Large ||19 - 22.9cm |
Allows Full Finger Dexterity
Although the Aircast A2 Brace holds your wrist in a stable and neutral position to facilitate healing, the support allows full finger dexterity. This ensures you're able to continue going about your daily activities. The stabilisers that help to control movement in the wrist can be removed, which is particularly useful if you've recovered from your injury or operation but want to continue supporting the area for your own peace of mind.
The contoured design of the A2 Wrist Brace provides you with an outstanding fit and comfort, making this brace comfortable even when it's worn all day long. The volar stay used in the support is also malleable, allowing you to adjust it according to your needs. This is particularly useful because no two wrists are the same!