Aircast Hand and Wrist Cryo Cuff and Automatic Cold Therapy IC Cooler Saver Pack
Suffering from an injury to the hand or wrist can make performing sporting activities feel impossible. The Aircast Hand and Wrist Cryo Cuff and Automatic Cold Therapy IC Cooler Saver Pack targets the hand and wrist to provide cold therapy and compression to the area. This helps minimise swelling and reduce discomfort to help get your hand back to its normal level of functioning.
Who Can Make Gains with the Hand and Wrist Cuff and Cold Therapy Pack?
Racket and bat-and-ball games put a great deal of stress on the hand, particularly on your wrist. The Hand and Wrist Cryo Cuff and IC Cooler Saver Pack can be used after an intense training session or an injury to aid recovery in the area, providing your muscles with the rest they require to become stronger. This helps ensure that when you have to get back on the court or pitch, you're at your peak performance.
Key Features and Benefits
- Cost-effective solution for the Hand and Wrist Cuff and IC Cooler
- Helps minimise swelling and reduce pain
- Provides cold compression to the hand and wrist
- Anatomically designed to maximise cryotherapy
- Provides measured compression for your comfort
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Uses gravity and motorised therapy for added flexibility
- Designed to be as safe and easy to use as possible
- Provides up to eight hours of cryotherapy
- Integrated pneumatic pump in the lid automates the system
- Provides a 45 second "on" and 30 second "off" cycle
Indications for the Cold Therapy Saver Pack
The Aircast Cold therapy Saver Pack is suitable for the following indications of the hand and wrist:
- Acute sprain
- Post-operative support
Sizing of the Cryo Hand and Wrist Cuff
The Hand and Wrist Cuff is constructed in one universal size to fit most users. Crafted with adjustable closure straps, the wrap can be adjusted to accommodate most swelling and oedema in the area.
What's Included with My Purchase?
The Aircast Cold Therapy Cooler Saver Pack includes the following two items. To find out more about each product, please click their individual links below.
How Does the IC Cooler Work?
Learn more about how the Cold Therapy IC Cooler works and how to set it up by watching the video below. The unit has been constructed so it's as easy to use as possible.
Combines Automation with Gravity
The Automatic Cold Therapy IC Cooler features an integrated pneumatic pump within the cooler lid. This provides a 45 second "on" and 30 second "off" cycle of automated compression and cold therapy to the area, meaning you don't have to keep adjusting the machine throughout use!