Aircast Foot Cryo Cuff and Automatic Cold Therapy IC Cooler Saver Pack
Foot pain can have you out of action for a great deal of time, particularly if you try to use the limb before you've fully recovered. The Aircast Foot Cryo Cuff and Automatic Cold Therapy IC Cooler Saver Pack is designed to speed up the healing process so you can get back on your feet as quickly as possible. The pack provides targeted cryotherapy and compression to reduce pain and swelling in the area.
Who Can Make Gains with the Ankle Cuff and Cold Therapy Pack?
Foot problems like turf toe tend to affect athletes in all fields, from those who play on artificial turf to basketball players. As you likely know, exercising with a foot condition or injury is close to impossible, so it's important that you do what you can to speed up your recovery. The Foot Cryo Cuff and Automatic Cold Therapy Pack is designed to rest your limb, allowing you to get back on your feet as quickly as possible.
Even when you've simply had an intensive workout and want to recovery quickly, the Aircast Foot Cuff and IC Cooler Saver Pack is an excellent way of improving your condition. The device can be used in the evening and doesn't impede normal movement, allowing you to continue with your daily routine.
Key Features and Benefits
- Helps to minimise swelling and reduce pain
- Anatomical cuff design completely covers the foot
- Provides measured compression for your comfort
- Cuff can be detached from the unit for improved freedom
- Provides up to eight hours of cryotherapy to the foot
- Cost-effective solution for purchasing the Foot Cryo Cuff and Cooler Unit
- Uses gravity and an automated system to treat symptoms in the area
- Features an integrated pneumatic pump within the cooler lid
- Provides a 45 second "on" and 30 second "off" cycle of automated therapy
- Simple in design and easy to use for your comfort
- Crafted with a whisper-quiet motor so you can continue with daily activities
Indications for the Foot Cooler Saver Pack
The Aircast Cryo Foot Cold Therapy Pack helps to provide targeted compression and pain relief to reduce swelling and discomfort. As a result, it can be used for the following indications:
- General haemarthrosis
- Post-injury swelling and pain
- Post-surgical swelling and pain
- Sporting injuries
Sizing of the Aircast Cold Therapy Foot Cuff
The Foot Cryo Cuff is available in two different sizes. Simply measure the circumference of your foot at the widest part and consult the table below to find out which size will fit you best.
If you find that your measurement falls into both sizes, please take into consideration any swelling and oedema in the area. It is generally advised that you select the larger of the two sizes if you're suffering from swelling.
|Size ||Foot Circumference (cm) |
|Medium ||23 - 33cm |
|Large ||25 - 43cm |
What's Included in This Pack?
The Aircast Cryo Cuff Saver Pack includes the following items. Click on each product name to learn more about it.
Learn More About the IC Cooler
Find out more about the Automatic IC Cooler Unit by watching the video below. Once purchased, the cooler can be used with a number of different cuffs. This includes the following: