Aircast Knee Cryo Cuff and Automatic Cold Therapy IC Cooler Saver Pack
If you frequently suffer from injuries to the knee, cryotherapy can help to reduce discomfort and swelling in the area. The Aircast Knee Cryo Cuff and Automatic Cold Therapy IC Cooler Saver Pack uses the therapeutic benefits of controlled cold compression to minimise swelling and reduce pain. This helps you get back on your feet following an injury or operation.
Who Can Make Gains with the Automatic Cold Therapy Saver Pack?
Knee problems are a common ailment for athletes, so it's important that you do what you can to reduce the pain and swelling caused by knee injuries. The Aircast Knee Cryo Cuff and Cooler Saver Pack allows you to cool your knee in a unique and easy way, allowing you to feel the benefits of cold therapy without the shock of stepping into a full ice bath.
As a result of the cryotherapy and compression provided by the support and unit, the Knee Cuff and Automatic Cold Therapy Saver Pack is suitable for providing relief for a number of indications. This includes the following:
- General haemarthrosis
- Post-injury swelling and pain
- Post-surgical swelling and pain
- Sporting injuries
Key Features and Benefits
- Helps minimise swelling and reduce pain
- Provides cold compression to the knee
- Anatomically-designed cuff completely covers the area
- Provides measured compression for your comfort
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Uses gravity and motorised therapy for added flexibility
- Designed to be as safe and easy to use as possible
- Provides targeted compression and cold therapy to the knee
- Provides six to eight hours of cryotherapy
Sizing of the Aircast Knee Cryo Cuff
The Aircast Knee Cryo Cuff is available in three different sizes. To find your size, please measure the circumference of your thigh 15cm (6 inches) above the centre of your kneecap and consult the table below. When choosing your size, please take into consideration possible swelling of the knee and surrounding tissue.
|Size ||Thigh Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||25 - 48cm |
|Medium ||45 - 58cm |
|Large ||50 - 79cm |
How Do You Use the IC Cooler?
Find out how to use the Automatic Cold Therapy Cooler by watching the video below. This device has been designed so it's as easy to use as possible.
Learn More About These Products
If you would like to learn more about the individual parts of this product package, please click on the product titles below: