Auris Wondermag Magnet Therapy Hand Support
Our hands are our primary tools for interacting with the world around us, so it's important to provide them with the care they deserve when they are sore and aching. Target pain at its source with the Auris Wondermag Magnet Therapy Hand Support, a bi-component knitted brace imbued with 16 powerful neodymium magnets for natural relief from a range of conditions, like tendonitis and arthritis.
Who Can Use the Auris Magnet Therapy Support?
Magnetic therapy is a fantastic solution for any joints in need of support, providing natural pain relief and a circulation boost that helps speed up recovery. With the Auris Magnet Therapy Hand Support, you can provide relief for the following conditions:
- Musculoskeletal problems
Features and Benefits of the Auris Wondermag Hand Support
- Hand support imbued with 16 powerful neodymium magnets for magnet therapy
- Ideal for relief from pain of tendonitis, arthritis, rheumatism and more
- Always a minimum duration of use, but no maximum duration
- Slip-on design allows for quick application and removal
- Wraps the entire hand without inhibiting movement
- Light compression encourages blood circulation
How Do You Put On the Wondermag Magnet Hand Support?
The Wondermag Magnet Therapy Hand Support is easy to get going with:
- Put on the glove by sliding your thumb in the opening provided for this purpose.
- The opening is wide enough to position the glove at your fingertips or closer to the wrist, depending on your needs.
How Often Can You Wear the Wondermag Magnet Therapy Support?
The Wondermag Support is designed for all day wear and comfort. Just make sure you wash when it gets dirty to prevent build up of odours.
Is the Wondermag Hand Support Unilateral?
Yes, the Wondermag Hand Support adapts to all body types. This means you can wear it on your right or left hand without worry.
Sizing of the Wondermag Hand Support
Measure the circumference of your open hand, at the widest point:
|Size ||Hand Circumference |
|Medium ||16 - 19cm |
|Large ||18 - 26cm |
How to Care For Your Hand Support?
- Hand or machine wash at 30 ° C.
- Do not iron.
- Dry flat.
- Magnets: 16 x Neodymium therapeutic magnets (Remanence 12,200 Gauss)
- Magnet Diameter: 15mm
- Brace Material:
- 45% polyamide
- 42% polyester
- 13% elastane