The Bauerfeind LumboTrain Back Support features active support for muscular stabilisation of the lumbar spine. Whether it's Lumbago, sacroiliac joint dysfunction (SIJD) or many more, there are various names for pain in the lower back. What they have in common is that they can be painful, distracting and an inconvenience to your daily life. Lower back injury could cause you to stop being active, playing sports or even get through regular daily activities without pain and discomfort.
The LumboTrain Back Support is an excellent solution to the issue of lower back problems, and provides a way to relieve pain without having to resort to painkillers, with their numerous side effects. Wearing the LumboTrain active support is a great way of becoming more mobile.
Who Can Make Gains with the LumboTrain Back Support?
The LumboTrain Back Support is ideally suited to anyone who wants a serious product that will help reduce their symptoms of back pain, without any side effects. Many people find that pressure massage in the lumbar region can help manage pain, and this is exactly where the triangular friction pad in the LumboTrain takes effect. With every movement, its massage nodules help to reduce tension and relieve pain.
The three-dimensional active knitted fabric of the LumboTrain provides support to the lumbar region, while the breathable, skin-friendly material adapts perfectly to fit any body shape for an adaptable product.
The LumboTrain is ideal for conditions such as:
- SIJD syndrome (acute)
- Degeneration/muscular weakness in the spine (mild)
- Lumbrosacral Radiculitis
- Chronic postural disorders
- Muscle strain
- Post trauma care
Features and Benefits of the Bauerfeind LumboTrain
- Comfortable, supportive brace for muscular stabilisation and pain relief
- Supports and massages the lumbar vertebrae
- None of the side effects of pain medication for a sustainable product
- Ideal for a range of conditions including lumbago, SIJD syndrome, muscle strain and more
- Ideal for treating pain and tension in the lower back
- Friction pad massages muscles to relieve pain and tension
- Comfortable, breathable knitted fabric
- Comes in a choice of six sizes
Sizing for the Bauerfeind LumboTrain
The Bauerfeind LumboTrain is available in six sizes. Measure the circumference at your hip bones as shown in the diagram below. To find out which size is right for you please refer to our sizing table below.
|Size ||Hip Circumference (cm) ||Hip Circumference (Inches) |
|Size 1 ||70 - 80cm ||27.5 - 31.5" |
|Size 2 ||80 - 90cm ||31.5 - 35.5" |
|Size 3 ||90 - 100cm ||35.5 - 39.5" |
|Size 4 ||100 - 110cm ||39.25 - 43.25" |
|Size 5 ||110 - 120cm ||43.5 - 47.25" |
|Size 6 ||120 - 130cm ||47.25 - 51.25" |