The Bauerfeind LordoLoc Back Support is a stabilising product that helps relieve the lumbar spine (lower back). Your lower back is unfortunately very prone to injury, as the millions of people worldwide with chronic conditions can attest. Whether you've picked up an injury through sports, or just due to your posture or the demands of your work, lower back conditions can be debilitating and can really affect your quality of life, causing you to become less active and potentially even miss work.
The LordoLoc Back Support gives excellent support and relief to the lower back, allowing you to get through the day much more easily and live your life to the fullest again. With a combination of support, stability and comfort, this is a product that won't let you down.
Who Can Make Gains with the LordoLoc Back Support?
The Bauerfeind Back Support is suitable for use as a back support for light stabilisation of the lumbar spine, and can be used for a variety of conditions affecting the vertebrae of the lower back such as Lumbago, Facet syndrome, sacroiliac joint irritation, muscular insufficiency or Osteoporosis. The stabilising support, with integral anatomically contoured corset stays has a muscle-activating effect and relieves the spine, all while being very slimline and lightweight. The degree of stabilisation can be adjusted to provide optimal individual support to the lower back.
The LordoLoc is suitable for:
- Lumbago (lower back pain)
- Facet syndrome (intervertebral joint irritation)
- Irritation of the sacroiliac joint
- Degenerative changes of the spine
- Muscular insufficiency (eg. in Osteoporosis)
Features and Benefits of the Bauerfeind LordoLoc
- Comfortable, supportive back brace for a range of conditions
- Flexible, lightweight aluminium stays support the spine
- Activates the musculature to relieve pain and
- Stays can be individually reshaped for a tailored fit
- Very flat and snug fitting, with adjustable straps for a perfect fit
- Soft, thin and lightweight material can easily fit under clothing
- Easy to put on and take off for ultra convenience
- Material is very breathable and gentle on the skin
- Available in six sizes
Sizing for the Bauerfeind Bauerfeind LordoLoc
The Bauerfeind Bauerfeind LordoLoc Back Support is available in six sizes. Measure the circumference at your hip bones as shown in the diagram below. To find out which size is right for you please refer to our sizing table below.
|Size ||Hip Circumference (cm) ||Hip Circumference (Inches) |
|Size 1 ||70 - 80cm ||27 1/2 - 31 1/2 |
|Size 2 ||80 - 90cm ||31 1/2 - 35 1/2 |
|Size 3 ||90 - 100cm ||35 1/2 - 39 1/4 |
|Size 4 ||100 - 110cm ||39 1/4 - 43 1/4 |
|Size 5 ||110 - 120cm ||43 1/2 - 47 1/4 |
|Size 6 ||120 - 130cm ||47 1/4 - 51 1/4 |
If your measurement falls on a sizing boundary, we would suggest choosing the larger size for increased comfort.