The Bauerfeind ValguLoc II Bunion Splint is the ultimate product for dealing with bunions. If you're one of the many people who suffer from hallux valgus, better known as a bunion, you'll appreciate the need for a product that can reduce symptoms and relieve pain. A bunion is a bony deformity of the joint at the base of the big toe, which often forces the foot bone to stick outwards. This can result in painful swelling, made worse when wearing shoes, and a regular feeling of discomfort that can affect your daily life.
The ValguLoc II Splint combats this by holding the big toe at the correct angle for effective treatment. Flexion and extension can be adjusted gradually, depending on treatment requirements, using the multi-dimensional joint. It is suitable both for use at night, when resting, or during the day, while wearing shoes.
Who Can Make Gains with the ValguLoc II Bunion Splint?
The Bauerfeind ValguLoc is perfect for relieving symptoms of halux valgus, and can be used following an operation or instead of one. The splint relieves the metatarsophalangeal joint and can help achieve a pain-free movement of the big toe if used in the early stages. A multi-dimensional joint holds the toe at a predetermined angle at which extension and flexion are prevented or can be permitted gradually, so as symptoms lessen you can increase mobility.
The ValguLoc fits snugly on the foot, giving secure support and guidance, either during the night or in comfortable shoes during the day. The orthosis is very easy to put on and take off using flat Velcro fastenings, and its slim, anatomical overall design increases wearing comfort. If required, the splint material can be reshaped thermoplastically to suit the individual using the low-fatigue padding on the inside.
Features and Benefits of the The Bauerfeind ValguLoc II
- Effective splint for combating halux valgus (bunions)
- Improves alignment of the big toe for pain relief and increased comfort
- Great for postoperative use after hallux valgus operation
- Available in one universal size and can be used on either foot
- Conservative functional therapy of hallux misalignment
- Mobility of the splint can be adjusted depending on circumstances
- Flat construction can fit comfortably within a shoe
- Simple to fit for excellent convenience