Beurer MG280 Yoga and Stretch Mat
Find your inner zen with the Beurer MG280 Yoga and Stretch Mat. With seven inflating chambers, this yoga mat mimics yoga and stretching exercises and helps to improve your overall flexibility in the neck, back and shoulders, so you can increase your flexibility and develop your stretch training as you improve.
- 1 x Yoga Mat
- 1 x Mains Part
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Who Can Make Gains with the MG280 Yoga and Stretch Mat?
Ideal for anyone wanting to improve their flexibility, the Yoga and Stretch Mat from Beurer uses air inflation technology to position your upper body by mimicking yoga and stretch exercises. With seven inflating chambers, this mat helps to relax the muscles in the neck, back and shoulders so that you can better your mobility in those areas.
Please note that this device is not suitable for people who are pregnant or those fitted with medical devices such as pacemakers. If you suffer from diabetes or thromboses then you must consult a healthcare professional before using.
Key Features and Benefits
- Inflating air chambers allow you to stretch your back, shoulders and neck
- Imitates yoga and stretching exercises
- Heat and vibration functions can be individually switched on
- Easy operation with manual control switch
- Foldable for easy transportation and storage
- Handy hook-and-look fastening band for attachment
- Carrying handle for easy transport
- Automatic switch-off protects against accidents
- Mains plug included
How Can This Yoga Mat Help Me?
The Stretch Mat can help you in a variety of ways:
- Increased flexibility
- Increased mobility
- Protection from injury
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality
How Does the Beurer Yoga Mat Work?
This Yoga and Stretch Mat from Beurer features seven air chambers that inflate and mimic yoga and stretching exercises. With four pre-programmed massage patterns and a choice between three intensity levels, you can enjoy the many benefits of this yoga mat for many uses to come.
What Are the Different Programmes on the Mat?
Designed with four different programmes that last up to 15 minutes per session, this Yoga and Stretch Mat provides you with a number of different uses. For more information on the programmes available, please refer to the table below:
|Programme ||Effect |
|Spin ||Ideal for hips, lower back and shoulders |
|Recovery ||Helps to relax and recharge |
|Stretch ||Gently stretches spine along full length |
|Relax ||Deep relaxation |
What Are Some Tips for Relaxation While Using the Mat?
When stretching, make sure you let yourself lie back and relax, breathing in deeply through the nose and exhaling through the mouth. When using the programmes that use rotating movements, you can gently position your head or body to be in line with the movement of the mat for comfortable treatment.
How Do I Use the Beurer Yoga Mat?
For detailed guidance on how to use the mat for effective stretch training every time, please refer to the manual below:
How Do I Clean the Yoga Mat?
To clean the mat after training, please follow the below procedure:
- Unplug the mains part from the socket and disconnect it from the mat
- Clean the mat using a cloth or damp sponge with a delicate laundry detergent
- Leave to dry
Care and Maintenance
- Avoid using solvent-based cleaners when cleaning the mat
- Ensure that no liquid enters the device at all times
- When not in use, return the mat to its original packaging and store in a cool, dry place
- Input: 100-240 V; 50/60 Hz, 0.8 A
- Output: 12.0 V; 3.0 A, 36.0 W
- Dimensions: 127cm x 55cm x 10cm
- Weight: Approximately 5.5kg
Learn More About the Yoga and Stretch Mat from Beurer
To find out more about the Yoga Mat and how to use it, please watch this short video below:
Who Choose Beurer?
With more than 100-years experience in healthcare, Beurer are a leading brand in the production of health, fitness and wellbeing devices. For more information on the products available, you can browse our full range of Beurer products on our website.