CEP Black/Light Grey Ultralight Pro Calf Compression Sleeves for Women
Running outdoor trails can be hot, tiring and even result in some scrapes and scratches from foliage. The CEP Black/Light Grey Ultralight Pro Calf Compression Sleeves for Women feature a high-quality carbon print which serves to increase the durability of the lightweight, breathable fabric and to shield your shins from branches and twigs.
- 1 x Pair of CEP Black/Light Grey Ultralight Pro Compression Calf Sleeves for Women
These are designed in a range of sizes for women (see below for more information). The CEP Black/Dark Grey Ultralight Pro Compression Calf Sleeves for Men are also available.
Who Can Make Gains with the Ultralight Pro Sleeves?
The CEP sleeves are ideal for ambitious trail runners, triathletes, track and field athletes working out or running in hot weather. A high quality carbon print on the shin will protect you from twigs and shrubs while running trails, while the integrated carbon fibres help to ensure this ultra-light fabric remains durable. The fabric will fit tightly to your skin without slipping, so you can continue to gain all the performance benefits of compression without having to worry about repeatedly pulling the sleeves up.
Which Size of Women's CEP Ultralight Compression Calf Sleeves Do I Need?
The Women's CEP Compression Running Socks are available in a range of sizes based on the circumference of the calf. Please see the table below for more information; your required size can be selected from the drop-down list at the top of the page.
|CEP Size ||Calf Circ. (Inches) ||Calf Circ. (cm) |
|Size II ||9.5 - 12" ||25 - 31cm |
|Size III ||12.5 - 15" ||32 - 38cm |
|Size IV ||15.5 - 17.5" ||39 - 44cm |
How Can the CEP Sleeves Improve My Performance?
The CEP Compression Sleeves have been designed to offer a range of benefits to ensure you can perform your best when working out. The following features may help:
- Hot Weather Comfort: Ultra-light, ultra-thin and highly breathable fabric is highly comfortable in hot weather
- Protection and Durability: High quality carbon print on the shin will protect you from twigs and shrubs while running trails, and the integrated carbon fibres ensure the thin fabric remains tough and durable
- Perfect Fit: The comfortable lightweight fabric is designed not to slip, so you don't need to keep bending down to readjust
- Deep Sensory Stimulation: Compression improves circulation helping to make your movements more precise and dynamic
- Reduces Exhaustion: The sleeves help to minimise muscle vibrations which take up energy and lead to exhaustion
- Targeted Compression: Improved targeted compression profile makes muscles feel stronger while enhancing recovery following minor pain
- Targeted Nutrients: As the sleeves offer medi compression, this helps to target nutrients and oxygen directly to your muscles, which in turn drains lactates and promotes faster recovery following any pain or strains
What Makes the Sleeves Suitable for Outdoor Hot Weather Exercise?
The sleeves are designed to keep you feeling good when exercising in hot weather, with an ultra-light, ultra-thin and breathable construction. Yet, despite the lightweight fabric, integrated carbon fibres ensure that the sleeves remain highly durable. A high-quality carbon print on the front of the sleeves will shield your shins from twigs and shrubs when running trails.
How Do the CEP Calf Sleeves Improve My Strength While Running?
Improving your strength when running will naturally boost your performance, and the CEP sleeves offer compression that makes muscles feel stronger while reducing any pain from strain. Additionally, the sleeves also reduce muscle vibration, which in turn prevents excessive power loss.
How Do the Calf Sleeves Help to Improve Recovery?
If you suffer from a mild sprain or injury when out jogging or running, the CEP Women's Calf Sleeves can help to promote recovery. This is because the compression targets nutrients and oxygen directly to the muscles, which facilitates the removal of the lactates which delay recovery.
Which Colours Are Available?
The Women's CEP Compression Calf Sleeves are provided here in a black/dark grey colour. They are also available in other colours to suit your preferences:
What Are the CEP Compression Sleeves Made From?
- 77% polyamide
- 23% elastane
Can I Wash the CEP Compression Sleeves?
To ensure lasting hygiene, the CEP Compression Sleeves can be machine washed without it affecting their performance. We recommend washing at 30°C for the best results. The sleeves are not suitable for tumble drying or ironing.