CEP Loose Fit Running Compression Shorts for Men
The relaxed fit of the CEP Loose Fit Running Compression Shorts for Men suits them for wear on hot days, where the reduced chafing, breathability and heat management will ensure you remain comfortable. Targeted compression provides a light, pleasant feeling in the legs along with improved recovery times and reduced fatigue.
- 1 x CEP Compression Shorts
These are designed in a range of sizes for men (see below for more information). The CEP Loose Fit Running Compression Shorts for Women are also available.
Who Can Make Gains with the Loose Fit Shorts?
The shorts are designed to aid any athlete in the pursuit of their best. These shorts are recommended for activities such as:
- Fitness training
Which Size of Men's Compression Shorts Do I Need?
The shorts are available in a variety of sizes based on the circumference of your thigh. Please see the table below for more information; your required size can be selected from the drop-down list at the top of the page.
|CEP Size ||Thigh Circumference (cm) ||Estimated Size |
|Size I ||40 - 50cm ||Extra Small |
|Size II ||45 - 55cm ||Small |
|Size III ||50 - 60cm ||Medium |
|Size IV ||55 - 65cm ||Large |
|Size V ||60 - 70cm ||Extra Large |
|Size VI ||65 - 75cm ||XX-Large |
Who Can Benefit from the CEP Shorts?
The high-quality blend of materials and relaxed-fit design help to manage moisture and heat when working out on hot days. The shorts will reduce chafing in every position, and allow for full range of motion. Enjoy the feel-good effect, improved recovery times and reduced fatigue provided by the targeted compression of the shorts.
How Can the CEP Shorts Improve My Performance?
The CEP Compression Shorts have been designed to offer a range of benefits to ensure you can perform your best. The following features may help:
- Heat Management: Premium materials provide heat and moisture management
- Comfort: Reduced chafing and perfect stay-put fit for ultimate comfort
- Dynamic: Light and flexible design for dynamic workouts
- Freedom of Movement: Relaxed design for free range of movement
- Stylish: Cool sporty look for your workouts
- Compatibility: Combines easily with compression tights for comprehensive effects
- Feel Good Effect: Light legs thanks to optimised supply of valuable nutrients and oxygen rich blood
- Recovery: You'll start to recover even as you exercise thanks to the removal of metabolic waste
- Prevent Injury: Your thighs are stimulated with a deep sensory effect for greater stability and less risk of injury
How Do the CEP Shorts Improve My Strength While Running?
Improving your strength when running will naturally boost your performance, and the CEP shorts offer compression that makes muscles feel stronger while reducing any pain from strain. Targeted compression results in improved power and lightness, as well as greater stability.
How Do the Compression Shorts Help to Improve Recovery?
If you suffer from mild injury when out jogging or running, the CEP Compression Shorts can help to promote recovery. This is because the compression targets nutrients and oxygen directly to the muscles, which in turn accelerates the healing process.
How Comfortable Are the Compression Shorts?
The shorts feature a loose fit design, guaranteeing a flexible and dynamic workout experience. The high-quality blend of materials helps to manage both heat and moisture, preventing you from overheating during exertion. You won't need to worry about any uncomfortable pinching and chafing with the finished seams and relaxed fit of the shorts.
What Are the CEP Shorts Made From?
- Main material: 89% polyamide, 11% elastane
- Mesh insert: 81% polyester, 19% elastane
Can I Wash the CEP Compression Shorts?
To ensure lasting hygiene, the CEP Compression Shorts can be machine washed without it affecting their performance. We recommend washing at 30°C for the best results. The shorts are not suitable for tumble drying or ironing.