Donjoy Conforstrap Female Back Support
As a woman, finding a back support that more accurately fits your female anatomy can be difficult. The Donjoy Conforstrap Female Back Support is specifically designed for the female anatomy, meaning it provides you with a better fit and therefore a better outcome. Designed with multi-directional elastic fabric, the support is anatomical to more effectively compress and stabilise the region.
Who Can Make Gains with the Conforstrap Female Back Support?
When you're suffering from lumbar pain, wearing a brace like the Donjoy Conforstrap Female Support is an excellent way of preventing your condition from worsening while also reducing discomfort in the area. The support offers moderate compression and therapeutic benefits, including the following:
- Pain relief: Exerting compression helps alleviate pain
- Muscle relaxant: Using the included hot or cold pack helps relieve tension
- Postural reminder: Proprioceptive effect helps prevent noxious movements
These benefits all contribute to helping you get back on your feet, safe in the knowledge that the support is preventing your back from moving into uncomfortable or dangerous positions. This helps you get back to your active lifestyle, allowing you to play football with your family or tennis with your friends.
Key Features and Benefits
- Elastic knitted support provides moderate compression
- Compresses the area to help alleviate discomfort
- Includes a hot or cold pack to relax muscles and relieve tension
- Acts as a reminder for posture correction
- Proprioceptive effect helps prevent noxious movements
- Designed to relieve pain through cryotherapy or thermotherapy
- Crafted with a 3D knit and multi-directional elastic fabric for comfort
- Made with two flexible abdominal stays for an improved fit
- Features four pre-shaped dorsal stays to stabilise the sacro-lumbar area
- Hand loop makes the support easy to apply
- Specifically designed for the female anatomy
Indications for the Conforstrap Female Back Brace
The Donjoy Female Back Support is designed specifically for chronic lower back pain. The brace stabilises and supports the area to prevent further discomfort, making it ideal for sedentary lifestyles or the performance of daily activities.
Sizing Information for the Conforstrap Support
The Donjoy Conforstrap Female Support is available in five different sizes, all of which have a height of 21cm. Please measure the circumference of your waist and refer to the table below to find out which size will suit you best. If your measurement falls within two sizes, it is generally advised that you choose the larger of the two sizes.
|Size ||Waist Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||56 - 68cm |
|Small ||68 - 82cm |
|Medium ||82 - 98cm |
|Large ||98 - 116cm |
|Extra Large ||116 - 136cm |
Includes a removable hot and cold pack to relieve muscle tension
The Donjoy Conforstrap Female Support is designed to compress the lower back. This helps relax your muscles and alleviate discomfort in the area. Limiting your range of motion helps encourage the healing process by reducing excessive demand on the joints and preventing uncomfortable movement.
Designed with four pre-shaped dorsal stays in the sacro-lumbar area, the Donjoy Female Back Support promotes postural correction by aiding stabilisation. As a result, the brace acts as a reminder for postural correction. The proprioceptive effect of the support also helps avoid noxious movement during use.
Stabilises the Area
The Donjoy Conforstrap Female Support mimics the internal core support of your abdominal muscles to stabilise your lumbar region and spine. As the support promotes proprioception, it's particularly suited to you if you play sports and you're looking to return to your active lifestyle. When it's worn, the brace acts as a reminder that you shouldn't move beyond a certain range of motion and therefore reduces the risk of re-injury.