Donjoy Stabilax Elastic Knitted Knee Sleeve with Removable Hinges
Knee pain can be caused by a wide range of injuries, from chronic knee instability to a torn ligament. When you're recovering from an injury or are looking to return to sporting activities, it's important that you do your best to stabilise the area and therefore prevent further discomfort. The Donjoy Stabilax Elastic Knitted Knee Sleeve with Removable Hinges is anatomical in design to provide superior compression to the area for improved stability and support.
Who Can Make Gains with the Stabilax Knee Sleeve?
Following an injury to the knee, it's important that you stabilise and support the area to prevent further damage. Even when you're ready to return to sporting activities, it can be beneficial to wear a knee sleeve as this prevents your knee from moving into uncomfortable positions. The Elastic Knitted Knee Sleeve is an excellent and unobtrusive support that allows you to get back to performing the activities you enjoy with the strength you're used to.
The Donjoy Stabilax Knee Sleeve can be used for the following indications:
- Chronic knee instability
- Mild-to-moderate medial and lateral ligament injuries
- Post-operative support
- Returning to sporting activities
Key Features and Benefits
- Features removable bilateral hinges for various rehabilitation stages
- Highly dynamic design for improved versatility
- Compresses the area to help reduce swelling and pain
- Bilateral hinges reduce instability to improve confidence and mobility
- Provides neuro-sensory response to enhance your sense of stability
- Anatomical design conforms to the leg and optimises fit of the support
- Provides multi-directional elasticity to enhance proprioception
- Made from breathable, biocompatible, latex-free yarn for added comfort
- Designed with a modern and appealing colour scheme
- Looser knit of the back of the knee does not restrict flexion
- Maintains the patella in the correct position
- Fits both the left and the right legs
Sizing of the Donjoy Knee Support
The Stabilax Elastic Knitted Knee Sleeve is available in six different sizes, all of which fit both the left and the right legs. To find out which size you require, please measure the circumference of your thigh 15cm (6 inches) above the mid patella and consult the table below.
|Size ||Thigh Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||35 - 38cm |
|Small ||38 - 42cm |
|Medium ||42 - 46cm |
|Large ||46 - 49cm |
|Extra Large ||49 - 53cm |
|XX-Large ||53 - 57cm |
Highly versatile, the Stabilax Elastic Knitted Knee Support is designed with hinges that can be removed at later stages of the rehabilitation process when less support is required. This allows you to use the sleeve for most of your recovery.