Donjoy UltraSling PRO AB
Sustaining an injury to the shoulder or arm during exercise can be incredibly painful and keep you from playing the sports that you love, unless proper treatment is found. The Donjoy UltraSling PRO AB has been specially designed to provide support for your injury by immobilising the arm and shoulder as you recover. With all the main features of the UltraSling PRO, this sling provides between 45 and 60-degree abduction, giving you greater mobility during wear, so you can have more comfortable treatment and get back to your game once more.
Who Can Make Gains with the Donjoy UltraSling PRO AB?
Ideal for anyone recovering from a shoulder or arm injury or operation, this UltraSling PRO is an advanced brace that provides support for your arm or shoulder. With a range of features including 45 and 60-degree abduction abilities, this sling gives you greater mobility during use, so you can have effective treatment throughout your recovery, at home and even on the go.
Key Features and Benefits
- Helps immobilise and support the arm and shoulder
- Ideal for post-op recovery or following an injury
- Easy to adjust sling and shoulder strap for ease of use
- Made with comfort in mind
- Provides 45 and 60-degree abduction for improved mobility
- Shoulder ring feature takes pressure away from the neck
- Made using lightweight airmesh material for improved breathability
- Removeable contoured cushion provides abduction
- Supplied in one universal size for guaranteed fit
What Conditions Will This Sling Help With?
Designed to help improve your recovery, this arm and shoulder sling from Donjoy can be used to aid in the treatment of the following conditions:
- Post-operative rotator cuff repairs
- Post-operative Bankart procedures
- Capsular shifts
- Glenohumeral dislocation or subluxation
- Strains to the soft tissue
With 45 and 60-degree abduction capabilities, this UltraSling PRO provides unparalleled support for your arm or shoulder, without restriction. Allowing you greater mobility of the limb during use, you can enjoy the support tendered by the UltraSling PRO at home and on the go for more mobile treatment, throughout your recovery.
Shoulder Ring Design for User Comfort
Designed with a cutting edge, adjustable shoulder ring, this sling helps to reduce the build-up of pressure in areas such as the neck and ulnar nerve, so you can have more comfortable support for your injury with every use.
The UltraSling Shoulder Ring Design
Breathable Airmesh Material
Manufactured using high quality, airmesh material, this arm and shoulder sling from Donjoy maximises breathability during use, so you can have effective treatment while you recover, without the build-up of unwanted odour or sweat.
What Size Should I Choose?
Designed with the user in mind, this UltraSling Pro AB is supplied in one universal size that should fit most adults. To provide a more tailored fit, this sling comes with an adjustable strap that can be altered to your comfort, so you don't have to stress about finding the right size brace to ensure a perfect fit.
How Do I Use the Sling?
Designed with easy-use in mind, this sling from Donjoy can be applied by adhering to the following procedures:
To apply the sling to the arm:
- Place your forearm into the sling as far back as possible
- Secure the thumb strap located at the front of the sling, between the thumb and forefinger
- Secure the forearm strap to the sling and cushion
To apply the sling to the shoulder:
- Place your unaffected arm through the shoulder ring
- Ensure that the hook and loop fastener of the ring is facing upwards and away from your body
- Secure the sling into place by securing the shoulder strap buckles at the front of the arm sling
To apply the waist belt:
- While seated, ensure that the cushion is at waist level on the side of your body that is injured
- Hold your elbow at 90 degrees
- Position the narrow end of the support at the back of the forearm
- Bring the belt around your back and attach it to the quick-release buckle at the front of the cushion
- Adjust fit as necessary
For more information on how to apply the sling, please refer to the manual below:
Where Can I Use the Sling?
Made with versatility in mind, this sling can be used to help treat either the arm or shoulder, depending on the site of your injury, so you can get back to reaching your goals in no time.
Can I Use the Sling on Either My Left or Right Arm or Shoulder?
This sling has been universally designed to fit both the left and right arm or shoulder, meaning you can have effective support for your injury, right where you need it most.
How Do I Clean the Sling?
For clean and hygienic treatment every time, this UltraSling PRO can be handwashed in water using a mild soap before leaving to air dry.
Learn More About the UltraSling PRO from Donjoy
To find out more about the UltraSling and how to use it, please watch this short video below: