The DuraSoft Knee Sleeve Ice Pack Wrap (x10) features two ice inserts which provide continuous cold or hot therapy to the knee area. This knee ice pack wrap is suitable for knee injuries both acute and chronic, and is also suitable for post operative use for rehabilitation.
The product provides effective cryotherapy which can reduce pain and swelling, and can also facilitate faster recovery from injury. All DuraSoft Ice Pack Wraps can effectively penetrate surgical dressings to decrease pain, swelling and secondary hypoxic tissue injury. If you need replacement sleeves or extra ice inserts get the DuraSoft Knee Sleeve and the Additional Ice Insert from the website.
Who Can Make Gains with the Knee Sleeve Ice Pack Wrap?
The wrap does "exactly what it says on the tin". Simply freeze the ice pack inserts, insert them into the ice pack wrap, and wrap around the leg securing with the elasticated straps. The ice inserts of the knee ice pack wrap are constructed from gel cells that freeze. As the gel cells are separated within the ice pack itself, rather than the ice pack being a solid slab of ice when frozen, you are able to bend and shape the ice inserts around the leg as required to provide good contact with the knee and leg for effective cold therapy. The inserts can also be heated to apply heat therapy to the area, so you can alternate methods.
Features and Benefits of the Knee Sleeve Ice Pack Wrap?
- Can be used hot or cold for cold or heat therapy
- Innovative gels can be moulded to the contours of your body when frozen
- Adjustable elastic straps allow you to customise the fit for optimum comfort and support
- One universal, adjustable size and fits either the left or right knee
- Comes complete with two ice inserts so you can be on the road to recovery straight away
- Comfortable and lightweight material
Instructions for use of the DuraSoft Knee Sleeve Knee Ice Pack Wrap
To use your DuraSoft Ice Pack, please follow the instructions below.
- Place gel inserts in the re-sealable bag and place in the freezer until the gel inserts are frozen solid.
- Remove the gel inserts form the re-sealable bag when frozen and place the inserts into the wrap.
- Apply wrap to area of treatment by attaching hook or Velcro fastener to outer wrap fabric. The straps should be applied with enough stretch to keep wrap in place and provide desired compression.
- The wrap can be hand washed and air dried, gel inserts can be cleaned with water, a moist towel or sponge.
- the gel inserts can also be used to provide heat therapy. Place the gel inserts in a deep pan and run hot tap water into the pan until inserts are covered. Keep the inserts immersed for 3 - 5 minutes, do not use tap water that is too hot to the touch, dry the gel inserts and apply as above.