Ejendals Tegera 295 Waterproof Winter Mountaineering Gloves
For outdoor winter activities of all types, there are certain factors that determine which gloves to choose, but more often than not it comes down to a trade-off between insulation and dexterity. The Ejendals Tegera 295 Thermal Waterproof Winter Gloves are designed to provide the best of both worlds, with a waterproof layer, comfortable lining and revolutionary Thinsulate material to provide all the warmth without the bulk. Allowing your hands to move freely while staying protected from the cold and wet, these gloves are an excellent choice without the high cost of other premium winter gloves.
Who Can Make Gains with the Ejendals Tegera 295 Winter Mountaineering Gloves?
These exceptionally dexterous and warm Winter Mountaineering Gloves are suitable for mountaineering in the broadest sense of the word, i.e. climbing of a whole mountain, as well as for specific aspects of this activity, such as rock climbing, ice climbing, hiking, and even skiing. Their warm, waterproof exterior ensures your hands remain protected from cold, while the revolutionary Thinsulate material provides dexterity that enables you to move as freely as you would with your bare hands.
Key Features of Winter Mountaineering Gloves
- Warm winter gloves with a waterproof and windproof outer layer
- Feature Thinsulate material that keeps hands warm without adding bulk to gloves
- Provide premium quality without the high cost of other warm gloves
- Designed in Sweden to stand up to even the toughest winter days
- Ideal for cold, wet days where most winter gloves would fall short
- Keep your hands warm while allowing great dexterity and grip
- Allow your hands to move far more than gloves of comparable warmth
- Feature an elastic closure with a 360° design for greater comfort
- Stylish and understated white, grey, and blue design
- Reinforced fingers and thumbs ensure durability and longevity
Warm, Waterproof Gloves for Any Weather
There are plenty of thick winter gloves available to provide your hands with warmth, but they'll usually fall short when it comes to water resistance, comfort and hand movement. The Tegera 295 Winter Gloves break the mould, providing high performance in every way, all while staying much more affordable than other premium-quality winter gloves. Enjoy walks, events and all sorts of outdoor activities, all while staying shielded from cold and wet weather.
All the Warmth Without the Bulk
The secret behind the amazing warmth these gloves provide is their revolutionary Thinsulate material, designed in Sweden to provide plenty of warmth without the bulk. This material allows your hands to move freely with great grip, which is impossible with the thick and bulky materials used in most winter gloves.
Sizing of the Ejendals Tegera 295 Gloves
The Tegera 295 Winter Gloves are available in seven sizes that should suit the hands of most users. Please measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) with your hand open and your fingers together, and the length of your hand from the tip of your middle finger to your wrist. Then, consult the sizing table below to find the perfect size for you.
|Size ||Circumference (mm) ||Length (mm) |
|Size 6 ||152mm ||160mm |
|Size 7 ||178mm ||171mm |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
|Size 11 ||279mm ||215mm |
|Size 12 ||Over 279mm ||Over 215mm |
Please note that the Tegera 295 Gloves are designed to fit slightly closer than most gloves to allow you to perform intricate or delicate tasks without difficulty.
Materials of the Waterproof Winter Mountaineering Gloves
- Palm Material: Full grain goatskin
- Back Material: Spandex
- Lining Material: Thinsulate 40g
- Outer Material Specification: Leather (49%), elastane (25%), polyester (25%), natural latex (1%)
- Middle Material Specification: Polyethylene (100%)
- Inner Material Specification: Polyester (100%)
Documentation for the Ejendals Tegera 295 Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |