The Escape Fitness Quad Sled is a simple yet effective product for building explosive power. If your gym doesn't have enough variety, and specificity towards power and explosive movements, you might struggle to attract the athletes that advocate these methods of training, ultimately costing you in lost revenue. With the Quad Sled, though, your gym or club can have the variety it needs to be successful, and the potential to attract new members with elite fitness. It is both simple to engage with and easily weighted to give a brutal workout. The challenge posed by the Quad Sled is entirely up to you, as adding as many plates as you wish allows for a workout uniquely tailored to individual needs.
Who Can Make Gains with the Quad Sled?
The Quad Sled provides a quick and easy way to improve power, and adds a bit of variety to any training session. It is great for any sports gyms, where explosive movements are particularly important, but anyone can benefit from using it. Stylish and compact, it features two moveable drive posts which can be positioned either end of the sled for quick and easy direction changes. If you want an extra a challenge there are eyelets which can be used to attach the Escape Fitness Speed Resistor.
Please ensure that the sled is to be used on appropriate flooring to avoid damage to the sled or floor surface. (Ideally the speed track or other suitable artificial surfaces).
Plates not included
Features and Benefits of the Escape Fitness Sled
- Simple, brutal workout tool that builds explosive core power
- Functional, slimline design meant the sled takes up less space - both in use and when stored
- Can be used for either pushing or pulling exercises for great versatility
- Extra long loading pole for increased resistance and an extra challenge
- Two moveable drive posts can be positioned either end of the sled for quick and easy direction changes
- The drag zone has eyelets for attaching the Escape Fitness Speed Resistor
The Escape Fitness Quad Sled comes with a 1 year warranty.