Fitness-Mad 150kg Swiss Ball and Pump
Boost your balance, strength and flexibility with the Fitness-Mad 150kg Swiss Ball and Pump. This inflated ball is burst resistant, and is ideal for use in yoga, Pilates, and physiotherapy. This Swiss Ball also comes with a pump for quick and easy inflation.
Who Can Make Gains with the Fitness-Mad 150kg Swiss Ball and Pump?
Exercise balls can be used to work a wide range of muscles across the body. Try placing your hands on the Swiss ball in planks and press ups to add instability, or use it during mat exercises to improve stretch and flexibility.
Key Features and Benefits
- Anti-burst design to ensure safety and durability
- Supplied with pump for easy inflation
- Available in 3 diameters to suit your requirements
Ideal for Yoga and Pilates
This Swiss ball is superb for use in yoga and Pilates sessions to improve core strength, balance and stability. Here are a few ways to use the ball to enhance your workouts:
- Deep Body Stretch: Try lying over the Swiss ball with your back supported and arms outstretched. This will stretch your back to reduce tightness.
- Bird Dog: Start on your hands and knees with the ball under you. Lift and outstretch your left arm, right leg, and hold. Alternate to work the glutes and core.
Ideal for Physiotherapy
The Fitness-Mad 150kg Swiss Ball is a great tool to use in physiotherapy sessions, helping to train balance, strength and coordination. For instance, a patient is more likely to be able to lift an injured leg if it is resting on the Swiss ball. It can also help in physical therapy to stretch the body and improve muscular ability.
Can the Swiss Ball Reduce Postural Problems?
This Fitness-Mad 150kg Swiss Ball can also function as a chair to aid with postural problems. Whether you struggle with posture at work, or just want to fit a workout into your hectic schedule, simply sit on this product while working at your desk. Sitting on the Studio Pro Ball engages your core muscles to improve posture, stability and balance.
Which Diameter Is Best for Me?
The Fitness-Mad 150kg Swiss Ball is available in three different diameters (sold separately). Please see the table below for recommended uses for each size and select your preference from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Diameter ||User Height |
|55cm ||5'1" - 5'8" |
|65cm ||5'9" - 6'2" |
|75cm ||6'3" - 6'7" |
- Weight: 1kg
- Material: 6 Phthalate and Heavy Metal free PVC
- Factory tested as burst-resistant at 200kg (recommended load 150kg)
- Not warranted for commercial use