After surgery or injury to the abdomen, the muscles in the area may be prone to fatigue or injury if not properly supported. The LP Abdominal Binder is designed to support the lower torso in order to reduce muscle strain and fatigue. Made with extra strength elastic and transverse nylon, it provides heavy duty support that is also suitable for post-operative binding of surgical dressings.
The LP Abdominal Binder is available in four different sizes; please select your desired size using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Features and Benefits
- Supports the lower torso with adjustable pressure
- Reduces muscle fatigue and strain after injury
- Made of extra strength elastic and transverse nylon fibres
- Combination of materials provides long lasting, heavy duty support
- Helps to relieve strain on muscles, ligaments and joints due to a pendulous abdomen
- Suitable for use post-operatively as a binder for surgical dressings
- Features a hook-and-loop closure for easy adjustment
Who Can Make Gains with the LP Abdominal Binder?
When muscles are recovering from injury, they are more susceptible to fatigue and strain. This binder firmly supports the area, taking pressure off the muscles and reducing injury risk.
Extra Strength Support
The LP Abdominal Binder is made from a combination of extra strength elastic and transverse nylon, providing long lasting and heavy duty support. It helps to relieve the strain placed on muscles, ligament and joints that is caused by a pendulous abdomen.
After surgery, it may be necessary or beneficial to provide additional support to surgical dressings to prevent loosening and maximise efficacy. This binder works to provide this support, and is fitted with a hook-and-loop closure to simplify gentle application.
To determine if this binder is right for you, measure the circumference around your waist and refer to the table below.
|Size ||Waist Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||61 - 81.3cm |
|Medium ||81.3 - 94cm |
|Large ||94 - 104.1cm |
|Extra Large ||104.1 - 114.3cm |
Washing and Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry