After injury, one of the best ways to promote healing and reduce further damage is to provide compression and support to the injured area. The LP Ankle or Foot Max Wrap does just that, helping to stabilise the ankle while providing both compression and non-slip support. Made with strong, non-tear cohesive fabric, this support can be applied in concentric overlapping layers for adjustable and firm compression.
This ankle support is supplied in one universal size, designed to fit the ankles and feet of most users.
Features and Benefits
- Provides firm support around the ankle
- Suitable for prevention and treatment of injury
- Unique silicone backing provides non-slip support
- Made with strong, non-tear cohesive fabric
- Can be applied in concentric overlapping layers
- Versatile design makes the support fully adjustable
- Compresses the joint to reduce swelling
- Reduces stiffness and promotes blood flow
- Fits comfortably into most shoes
- Suitable for use during exercise
- Made of a breathable, lightweight fabric
Who Can Make Gains with LP Ankle or Foot Max Wrap?
Your ankles are used in almost every activity you undertake throughout the day, so if they become unstable, they are more likely to become injured, painful and weak. This versatile brace will reduce this instability, leading to more controlled movement, and an increased ability to undertake all manner of sporting activities.
The unique silicone backing of this wrap allows it to provide localised compression and non-slip support to the ankle or foot, depending on the needs of the user. That means it will help to maintain stability and prevent injury where you need it, without slipping down to a different area.
One of the best ways to reliably reduce ankle and foot pain, as with other parts of the body, is to provide compression. The cohesive fabric used in this support can be easily applied in overlapping layers, allowing the wearer to easily adjust the wrap to their desired and required level of compression. The versatile nature of this support allows the wearer to continue movement and athletic activity while their joint recovers.
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry
This support is available in one universal size that should be suitable for most users. The wrap measures 7.6cm in width and 101.6cm in length.