Whether you've recently suffered an injury, or suffer from instability that could lead to an injury, providing compression and support to the area in question is always recommended. The LP Calf, Hamstring, Knee or Thigh Max Wrap is made from strong, non-tear cohesive fabric, and can be applied to provide compression and support. It is easily applied in overlapping concentric layers, making it suitable for the calf, hamstring, thigh or knee.
This support is available in one size, suitable for most users.
Who Can Make Gains with the LP Calf, Hamstring, Knee or Thigh Max Wrap?
When your legs are unstable, they are more likely to become injured, painful and weak. This versatile brace will reduce this instability, leading to a more controlled gait, and an increased ability to undertake walks, runs and sporting activities.
The unique silicone backing of this wrap allows it to provide localised compression and non-slip support to a number of different areas. That means it will help to maintain stability and prevent injury where you need it, without slipping down to a different area.
One of the best ways to reliably reduce knee pain, as with other parts of the body, is to provide compression. The cohesive fabric used in this support can be easily applied in overlapping layers, allowing the wearer to easily adjust the wrap to their desired and required level of compression. The versatile nature of this support allows the wearer to continue movement and athletic activity while their knee recovers.
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides support and compression to the leg
- Suitable for the calf, hamstring, knee or thigh
- Suitable for prevention, treatment and rehabilitation
- Unique silicone backing design provide localised compression
- Strong, cohesive non-tear fabric is durable and reliable
- Can be applied in concentric overlapping layers
- Design allows each user to adjust the support to their desired compression
- Multifunctional, versatile and easy to apply again and again
- Comfortable to wear and easy to wash without loss of performance
Washing and Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry
This knee support is supplied in one size, suitable to fit almost all knees. It is 7.6cm wide and 139.7cm long, providing more than enough material to provide robust support.