After injury to your quadriceps or hamstrings, one of the best ways to support the area and avoid future injury is to provide compression to the thigh. The LP Elasticated Thigh Support is designed to provide optimal protection for weak or injured thighs, using elastic materials to compress the area. It is comfortable to wear for long periods, and is suitable for use during all sports and athletic activities.
The LP Elasticated Thigh Support is available in three sizes. Select your desired size using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Who Can Make Gains with the LP Elasticated Thigh Support?
The thigh brace provides consistent support around the thigh, providing compression to reduce the risk of incurring damage to tendons or ligaments. It supports the quadriceps and hamstring muscles while retaining heat in the area, making it perfect for use by those recovering from pulled muscles.
One of the best ways to reliably reduce thigh pain, as with other parts of the body, is to provide compression. The surgical-quality elastic used in this support will provide even compression to the quadriceps and hamstrings, working to relieve pain while stabilising the area. This allows the wearer to continue movement and athletic activity while their thigh recovers.
- Provides comfortable compression to the thigh
- Supplies therapeutic warmth to the area
- Suitable for injured quadriceps and hamstrings
- Made with surgical-quality elastic material
- Conforms to the contours of the thigh
- Won't slip up or ride during intense activity
- Suitable for use during sports and exercise
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry
To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference of the mid-section of your thigh.
|Size ||Thigh Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||35 - 45cm |
|Medium ||45 - 55cm |
|Large ||55 - 65cm |