If you suffer from weak, swollen or painfully injured elbows, it's important to ensure the area is fully supported with compression to help the healing process along. The LP Elasticated Elbow Support is designed to relieve pain and swelling in the elbow, and is especially suited to the treatment of conditions arising from fatigue and strain. It does this through the application of comfortable compression along with therapeutic warmth to elbow joints.
This Elbow Support is available in three sizes. Select your desired size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Who Can Make Gains with the LP Elasticated Elbow Support?
This Elbow Support is an excellent option for those who wish to reintroduce activity after a period of rest, protecting against further injury in the latter stages of the healing process. It is also suitable for everyday use, and is recommended for the treatment of tennis and golfer's elbow.
Effective Pain Relief
By providing compression to the affected area, this elbow brace can drastically reduce the pain felt as a result of tennis elbow, tendonitis, and other joint conditions. Weak and overstressed elbows will greatly benefit from the support and stability provided, reducing the strain on tired and damaged ligaments.
One of the best ways to reliably reduce elbow pain, as with other parts of the body, is to provide compression. The surgical-quality elastic used in this support will provide even compression to the elbow joint and upper forearm, working to relieve pain while stabilising the area. This allows the wearer to continue movement and athletic activity while their elbow recovers.
Key Features and Benefits
- Ideal for treatment of tennis elbow and tendonitis
- Helps to relieve elbow pain and discomfort
- Provides comfortable compression to the area
- Perfect for use on weak or overstressed elbows
- Easy to slip on and off in seconds
- Stretch fabric ensures lasting comfort during wear
- Made of surgical-quality elastic for even compression
- Suitable for treatment of conditions arising from overuse and strain
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry
To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference around the centre of your elbow joint.
|Size ||Elbow Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||22.9 - 28.5cm |
|Medium ||29.9 - 34.9cm |
|Large ||35.6 - 40.6cm |