After injury, one of the best ways to promote healing and reduce further damage is to provide compression and support to the injured area. The LP Neoprene Shin and Calf Support does just that, helping to stabilise the lower leg, making it ideal to provide relief from shin and calf pain as well as other minor lower leg conditions.
This shin and calf brace is available in one size, designed to fit most users.
Who Can Make Gains with the LP Neoprene Shin and Calf Support?
When your shins and calves are painful, they are more likely to become injured and weak. This shin brace will reduce this instability, leading to a more controlled gait, and an increased ability to undertake walks, runs and sporting activities.
The Elasticated Shin Wrap includes a starter loop, allowing it to be pre-positioned to provide controlled and even compression to the shin. This makes application simple and quick, allowing you to apply the wrap in seconds and get on with your day. It is suitable for almost every athletic activity, and can also be worn to provide support during everyday tasks.
One of the best ways to reliably reduce shin conditions and pain, as with other parts of the body, is to provide compression. The extra strength elastic and transverse nylon used in this support will provide even compression to the shin, working to relieve pain while stabilising the area. This allows the wearer to continue movement and athletic activity while their shin recovers.
- Provides firm support around the shin and calf
- Compresses the area to reduce swelling
- Reduces stiffness and promotes blood flow
- Made with a combination of elastic and nylon
- Recommended for soft tissue injuries
- Includes starter loop for easy application
- Fully adjustable for customised compression
- Ideal for most lower leg injuries, including muscle strain
- Stretch fabric is comfortable and soft
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry