Tennis elbow can be extremely painful, and can cause your elbows and forearms to become weak, overstressed and unstable. The LP Extreme Tennis Elbow Support is designed to relieve pain associated with elbow injuries and weakness, including that related to tennis and golfer's elbow. It features a silicone pad to provide extra pressure on the forearm, relieving pain resulting from stressed muscles in the arm during activity.
This elbow support is supplied in one universal size that is designed to fit most people.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for treatment of tennis and golfer's elbow
- Helps to relieve elbow pain and discomfort
- Silicone pad offers extra pressure on the forearm
- Relieves pain resulting from stressed muscles in the arm
- Provides comfortable compression to the area
- Perfect for use on weak or overstressed elbows
- Made with Coolprene material to keep skin comfortable
- Suitable for treatment of muscle overuse and bruising
- Adjustable hook and loop strap for a comfortable fit
- Stabilises elbow to improve athletic performance
- Made of neoprene to retain heat and promote healing
Who Can Make Gains with the LP Extreme Tennis Elbow Support?
By providing compression to the affected area, this elbow brace can drastically reduce the pain felt as a result of tennis elbow. Weak and overstressed elbows will greatly benefit from the support and stability provided, reducing the strain on tired and damaged ligaments.
Adjustable Compression and Stability
This versatile support includes an adjustable hook and loop strap, allowing you to change the fit, stabilisation and compression to your liking. This will improve your athletic performance, and prevent the support from catching on certain areas of your arm.
Innovative Coolprene Material
The best elbow braces are comfortable to wear over long periods of time, and the LP Extreme is no different. It is made from innovative Coolprene material, which provides compression while remaining fully breathable on your skin. This material helps to relieve pain, swelling and stiffness, and can also help injuries to recover faster.
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry
To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference around the centre of your elbow joint. This support is suitable for those with an elbow circumference between 17.8cm and 33cm.