After injury and during rehabilitation, the knee can become unstable, leading to discomfort, pain or aggravation of injuries. The LP Neoprene Hinged Knee Stabiliser helps to keep the knee in place during activity, and features sturdy metal hinges to provide additional support for medial and lateral ligaments. Two hook-and-loop straps are also included to allow compression and support to be customised.
This Knee Stabiliser is available in five sizes. Select your desired size by using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Who Can Make Gains with the LP Neoprene Hinged Knee Stabiliser?
Since this Stabiliser features hinges, movement of the knee joint is limited to simple forwards and backwards movements, making the brace ideal for those with high levels of instability. Two hook-and-loop straps allow adjustment of compression when required, as well as customisation of support to suit the user's liking. An additional neoprene circle pad around the patella provides added protection and prevents patella displacement.
Neoprene Heat Retention
The LP Neoprene Hinged Knee Stabiliser is made with the highest grade of closed-cell neoprene, covered with a stretchy nylon on either side for comfort. Neoprene is an excellent material for both compression and heat retention, making it perfect for use on supports and braces. The neoprene of this support will retain body heat in the knee, keeping the area warm and increasing blood circulation to promote proper healing.
- Relieves pain with comfortable compression
- Provides firm support with metal hinges
- Prevents any side-to-side movement of the knee
- Stabilises the medial and lateral ligaments
- Enhances knee stability with open patella design
- Provides even compression across the knee
- Hook-and-loop straps allow customised support
- Includes a neoprene circle pad to protect the patella
- Made of the highest grade closed-cell neoprene
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry
To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference of your knee around the centre of the patella with your leg fully extended.
|Size ||Knee Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||27.9 - 31.8cm |
|Small ||33 - 36.8cm |
|Medium ||38 - 40.6cm |
|Large ||40.6 - 44.4cm |
|Extra Large ||45.7 - 50.8cm |