After injury and during rehabilitation, the knee can become unstable, leading to discomfort, pain or aggravation of injuries. The LP Neoprene Knee Stabiliser with Elastic Straps enhances stability in the knee while providing even compression and promoting recovery. Equipped with four strong elastic straps, this Knee Stabiliser provides robust compression and support to the patella tendon.
This Knee Stabiliser is available in four sizes. Select your desired size by using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Who Can Make Gains with the LP Neoprene Knee Stabiliser with Elastic Straps?
This knee support uses sturdy elastic straps to provide high levels of support and compression to the patella tendon, ensuring stability and comfort after injury. These features help to relieve the pain and inflammation of the tibial tubercle that are often associated with Osgood Schlatter Disease. It is also an excellent support for the relief of pain resulting from tendonitis, arthritis or any other joint strain injury you may have picked up in competition.
The open patella design of this Neoprene Knee support helps to relieve pressure on the patella, decreasing any discomfort that may arise from stiffness or compression. An additional circle pad provides padded protection and stabilisation, which can prevent painful patella displacements. Medial and lateral stays on each side of the knee allow limited flexion with rotational stability, while two adjustable straps ensure a customised fit.
Neoprene Heat Retention
The LP Neoprene Knee Stabiliser with Elastic Straps is made with the highest grade of closed-cell neoprene, covered with a stretchy nylon on either side for comfort. Neoprene is an excellent material for both compression and heat retention, making it perfect for use on supports and braces. The neoprene of this support will retain body heat in the knee, keeping the area warm and increasing blood circulation to promote proper healing.
- Provides compression and support to the patella
- Features four strong elastic straps for extra compression
- Helps to relieve inflammation of the tibial tubercle
- Suitable for relief of pain from Osgood Schlatter disease
- Relieves pain associated with tendonitis and arthritis
- Open patella design reduces pressure on the patella
- Additional circle pad provides padded protection to the knee
- Helps to reduce the likelihood of patella displacements
- Medial and lateral spiral stays allow limited flexion
- Two adjustable hook-and-loop straps ensure a comfortable fit
- Made with closed-cell neoprene for therapeutic heat retention
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry
To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference of your knee around the centre of the patella with your leg fully extended.
|Size ||Knee Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||33 - 36.8cm |
|Medium ||38 - 40.6cm |
|Large ||40.6 - 44.4cm |
|Extra Large ||45.7 - 50.8cm |