After injury and during rehabilitation, the knee can become unstable, leading to discomfort, pain or aggravation of injuries. The LP Neoprene Polycentric Rehab Knee Stabiliser helps to keep the knee in place during activity with two polycentric hinges, each with pin stops to provide adjustable flexion and extension. This design allows for a controlled range of motion, but stops the knee from bending in ways that may cause injury or hinder recovery.
This Knee Stabiliser is available in four sizes. Select your desired size by using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Who Can Make Gains with the LP Neoprene Polycentric Rehab Knee Stabiliser?
Since this Stabiliser features polycentric hinges, movement of the knee joint is limited to simple forwards and backwards movements, making it ideal for recovering athletes that require a high level of stability. The pin stops provide adjustable flexion and extension, allowing for a controlled, but safe, range of motion. This design helps to provide stability and support for both the medial and lateral ligaments.
On top of the support provided by the hinges, the two hook-and-loop straps allow for a comfortable and customised fit. Simply pull the straps to your desired level of support and compression, and get on with your day. For extra support, a neoprene circle pad is included around the patella to provide padded protection and stabilisation.
Neoprene Heat Retention
The LP Neoprene Polycentric Rehab Knee Stabiliser is made with the highest grade of closed-cell neoprene, covered with a stretchy nylon on either side for comfort. Neoprene is an excellent material for both compression and heat retention, making it perfect for use on supports and braces. The neoprene of this support will retain body heat in the knee, keeping the area warm and increasing blood circulation to promote proper healing.
- Relieves pain with comfortable compression
- Provides firm support with polycentric hinges
- Hinges include pin stops to allow controlled motion
- Flexion and extension are adjustable to allow some movement
- Prevents any side-to-side movement of the knee
- Stabilises the medial and lateral ligaments
- Enhances knee stability with open patella design
- Provides even compression across the knee
- Hook-and-loop straps allow customised support
- Includes a neoprene circle pad to protect the patella
- Made of the highest grade closed-cell neoprene
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry
To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference of your knee around the centre of the patella with your leg fully extended.
|Size ||Knee Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||33 - 36.2cm |
|Medium ||36.5 - 39.4cm |
|Large ||39.7 - 42.5cm |
|Extra Large ||42.9 - 45.7cm |