After you've injured your wrist, the two most important things to remember are to provide support and compression to the area. The LP Neoprene Stabilising Wrist Support is designed to provide both of these, helping to relieve pressure on your injured wrist, while providing firm support and compression around the weakened or strained area. Adjustable in compression, this support is suitable for use after injury, or beforehand to prevent one.
This Wrist Support is available in one universal size to provide an easy fit for all users.
Who Can Make Gains with the LP Neoprene Stabilising Wrist Support?
Athletes who've injured their wrists often don't want to stay on the sidelines for long, so having a brace that is supportive enough to let them safely compete is a must. This Wrist Support does just that, stabilising the wrist to prevent injury, while allowing enough movement for a top performance.
Neoprene Heat Retention
The LP Neoprene Stabilising Wrist Support is made with the highest grade of closed-cell neoprene, covered with a stretchy nylon on either side for comfort. Neoprene is an excellent material for both compression and heat retention, making it perfect for use in supports and braces. The neoprene of this support will retain body heat in the wrist, keeping the area warm and increasing the blood circulation to promote proper healing.
Since this wrist brace is supplied in one universal size, it's important that the compression is adjustable so as to be ideal for each user. Depending on the severity of your condition and the size of your wrist, you can adjust the compression to your liking, and customise your support.
Indications of the LP Neoprene Stabilising Wrist Brace
- Weak wrists
- Strained wrists
- Acute wrist injury
- Wrist injury prevention
Features and Benefits
- Provides support and compression to the wrist
- Stabilises the wrist to allow activity to continue
- Helps to relieve pain around the weakened area
- Suitable to prevent injury, or minimise the risk of one occurring
- Supplies compressive support to lightly restrict motion
- Materials provide therapeutic heat retention to promote healing
- Supplied in one universal size for an easy fit for all
- Compression is adjustable to suit each user
Sizing of the Wrist Support
The LP Neoprene Stabilising Wrist Support is supplied in one size to fit most people. The compression of the support can be adjusted to ensure that it provides a comfortable level of support for every user.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry