After injury, your elbows may become weak and painful, so the use of an elbow brace is often required. The LP Neoprene Tennis Elbow Support with Strap is designed to provide comfortable compression to weak or overstressed elbows, and is ideal for use after surgery or injury. It can reduce tension in the wrist and finger extensors during gripping, while providing support without completely restricting motion.
This elbow support is available in five sizes. Select your desired size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Who Can Make Gains with the LP Neoprene Tennis Elbow Support with Strap?
By providing compression to the affected area, this elbow brace can drastically reduce the pain felt as a result of tennis elbow or other conditions. Recovering athletes with weak and overstressed elbows will greatly benefit from the support and stability provided, reducing the strain on tired and damaged ligaments. It also provides full support to the elbow region by reducing the insertion of the extensor carpi radialis tendon.
Adjustable Compression Strap
While this support is available in five sizes, adjustable compression is always a favourable attribute, as it ensures a proper fit for every user. The adjustable compression strap in this Elbow Support reduces tension in the extensors that fire while you grip objects, contributing to pain relief and comfort. This support can also reduce stiffness in the joint, permitting limited movement and a controlled range of motion.
Neoprene Heat Retention
The LP Neoprene Elbow Support is made with the highest grade of closed-cell neoprene, covered with a stretchy nylon on either side for comfort. Neoprene is an excellent material for both compression and heat retention, making it perfect for use on supports and braces. The neoprene of this support will retain body heat in the elbow, keeping the area warm and increasing the blood circulation to promote proper healing.
- Provides comfortable compression to the elbow
- Recommended for the prevention and control of bursitis and tendonitis
- Helps to relieve elbow pain and discomfort
- Reduces tension on extensors during gripping
- Permits a limited range of motion after injury
- Reduces stiffness in injured elbow joints
- Reduces the insertion of the extensor carpi radialis tendon
- Perfect for use on weak or overstressed elbows
- Adjustable compression strap for a customised fit
- Made of neoprene to retain heat and promote healing
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry
To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference around the centre of your elbow joint.
|Size ||Elbow Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||20 - 22.5cm |
|Small ||22.9 - 25.4cm |
|Medium ||25.7 - 27.9cm |
|Large ||28 .3 - 30.5cm |
|Extra Large ||31 - 33cm |