If you've experienced an injury to your knee, or if you feel you could use a boost to your performance, a garment that provides compression and support will always be beneficial. The LP Power Knee Sleeve does just that, helping to improve muscle balance, joint stability and overall performance in the knee. By improving the complex movement of knee flexion and extension, this sleeve can help accumulate energy, prevent injury and improve endurance.
The Power Knee Sleeve is available in four sizes. Select your desired size from the drop-down menu at the top of this page.
Who Can Make Gains with the LP Power Knee Sleeve?
Instability in the knee can hurt your performance through a range of activities, and it also greatly increases the chance of injury. This sleeve works to improve muscle balance, therefore enhancing joint stability and giving you more control of your leg and knee. The long sleeve allows comfortable motion without restricting movement, while the seamless Lycra Soft allows your calf and lower thigh to breathe for long-term comfort.
Increases Blood Flow
As your muscles tire, blood flow is reduced, which causes you to slow down and your performance to suffer. This sleeve improves the complex chain of movement throughout your calf, knee and quadriceps, accumulating the energy you need for activities like pedalling, running and jumping. The compression helps to increase circulation in your leg, while subsequently improving your endurance and reducing the likelihood of muscle strains.
- Provides support to the knee and calf
- Power bands around thigh and calf improve muscle balance
- Enhances joint stability with compression and support
- Improves kinetic chain movement to enhance performance
- Ideal for activities like pedalling, running and jumping
- Provides compression to increase blood flow
- Helps to improve endurance during intense activity
- Prevents the likelihood of muscle strains in the lower extremities
- Allows comfortable motion without restricting movement
- Made of Lycra Soft material for durability, breathability and comfort
Power Sleeve Sizing
To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference of your knee around the centre of the patella.
|Size ||Knee Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||33 - 36cm |
|Medium ||37 - 40cm |
|Large ||41 - 44cm |
|Extra Large ||45 - 48cm |
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash wish mild soap in water
- Rinse thoroughly after washing
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry