For those with weak or injured knees, ensuring the area is properly supported with compression is crucial for recovery and overall functionality. The LP X-Tremus Knee Brace is made to provide the ultimate in knee support, boasting 3-Dimensional knitting made up of three different types of knit structure for reliable protection. This design strengthens stability, provides perfect compression and enhances explosive ability.
This knee support is available in five sizes from Small to XX-Large. Select your desired size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Who Can Make Gains with the LP X-Tremus Knee Brace?
It can be difficult to sit on the sidelines, even if you know your injury needs rest to fully recover. That's why it's important to keep your weak or injured areas supported when you do decide to reintroduce some activity into your schedule. This knee support is ideal for these scenarios, providing both support and protection to keep your knee safe while you get back in the game.
Complex 3-Dimensional Knitting
1. Double C-Pattern Stable Contoured Structure
- Enhances joint stability on both sides of the knee. Coupled with a donut-shaped silicone pad, this feature robustly stabilises the patella.
2. Y-Pattern Magic Power Band
- Preserves energy consumption when the knee is flexed, thus enhancing explosive motion during extension. This can significantly improve athletic performance, while enhancing support.
3. Durable Fitting Knit
- A low density knit with high permeability fabric over the popliteal fossa. Ensures durability over time and increases breathability for more comfort.
- Provides high levels of support to the knee
- Features 3-Dimensional knitting for complex support
- Helps to prevent strain and injury to promote recovery
- Preserves energy when knee is flexed to enhance explosive power
- Double C-pattern structure supports both sides of the knee
- Donut-shaped silicone pad improves patella stability
- Features close circle high-density knitted fabric at the knee
- Includes bilateral spiral stays to remove any stress from the joint
- High-permeability fabric ensures comfort and breathability
Sizing of the X-Tremus Brace
To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference of your knee at the patella with your leg fully extended
|Size ||Knee Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||33 - 36cm |
|Medium ||36 - 39cm |
|Large ||39 - 42cm |
|Extra Large ||42 - 45cm |
|XX-Large ||45 - 48cm |
Washing and Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry away from heat and sunlight
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean