For those with weak or injured wrists, ensuring the area is properly supported with compression is crucial for recovery and overall functionality. The LP X-Tremus Wrist Brace is made to provide the ultimate in wrist support, boasting a 3-Dimensional knitting mode made up of three different types of knit structure for reliable protection. This design strengthens stability, provides perfect compression and enhances gripping ability.
This Wrist Splint is available in five sizes from Small to XX-Large. Select your desired size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Who Can Make Gains with the LP X-Tremus Wrist Brace?
This brace is for athletes still recovering from injury, who don't want to stop performing altogether. It will support the ligaments in the wrist and provide comfortable compression, meaning that you can stay on the field with less pain, and better performance.
Complex 3-Dimensional Knitting
1. Stripe Pattern Magic Power Band
- A high-density knit that covers the medial forearm. It enhances gripping ability while the wrist strap reinforces forearm stability.
2. Y-Pattern Stable Contoured Structure
- Provides stability around the carpal bones in the centre of the wrist. Helps to provide stability with excess pressure over the carpal tunnel.
3. Durable Fitting Knit
- A low-density knit with high permeability fabric. Ensures durability over time and increases breathability for more comfort.
Indications of the LP X-Tremus Wrist Support
- Weak wrists
- Wrist instability
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Arthritis of the wrist
- Medial forearm pain
- Provides high levels of support
- Features a 3D knit for complex compression
- Contoured around the thumb to allow movement
- Opening at thenar muscles in the palm of the hand
- Enhances sensory motor control and improves grip
- Unique knit structure provides customised pressure
- High density knit covers medial forearm
- Wrist strap reinforces forearm instability
- Y-Pattern knit provides stability to carpal bones
- Excess pressure is placed over the carpal tunnel
- High permeability fabric provides comfort and breathability
Sizing of the X-Tremus Brace
To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference of your wrist and consult the table below.
|Size ||Wrist Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||13 - 14.5cm |
|Medium ||14.5 - 16cm |
|Large ||16 - 17.5cm |
|Extra Large ||17.5 - 19.5cm |
|XX-Large || |
19 - 20.5cm
Washing and Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry away from heat and sunlight
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean