The Medi Lumbamed Plus Back Support assists your lower back and can slightly reduce lordosis (curvature of the spine). The Back Support features a Vario-Flex pad and compressive knit to help to stimulate the metabolism and reduce muscular tension and pain. The Vario-Flex Pad is a massaging pad that's pleasant to wear thanks to its simple, flexible and soft design.
The ventilation holes and breathable coating make the support extremely comfortable while the varying bead rigidity and geometry is matched with tendon structures in the lumbar area to provide tailored support.
Who Can Make Gains with the Lumbamed Plus Back Support?
The Medi Lumbamed Plus is a great product for providing spinal support, pain relief and improved posture and circulation. It has been specially designed to stabilise the sacroiliac joint and relieve pain. The Medi Lumbamed Plus features an optimised fastening structure with curved edge lines, enabling continuous fastener adjustment to suit the abdomen of the wearer. This makes the Lumbamed Plus significantly more comfortable when seated.
The fabric of the Lumbamed Plus boasts a breathable compressive knit, with skin-friendly, towelling material on the inside of the fastener which enhances the comfort of the overall product. It also features Medi's Clima Fresh and Clima Comfort technology which makes the garment breathable, and has antibacterial properties to help guard against sweat.
Features and Benefits of the Medi Lumbamed Plus Back Support
- Breathable and moisture-transporting Clima Comfort fabric ensures maximum comfort and hygiene
- Vent openings in the Vario-Flex pad help to reduce the build-up of body heat and sweat
- Anatomically knitted to ensure a perfect fit
- Available as men's (silver) and ladies' (sand) versions (silver colour pictured only available in men's)
- Second inner hand loop aids application for a simple experience
- Breathable, with skin-friendly towelling material for the ultimate in comfort
- Antibacterial properties make unpleasant smells a thing of the past
Sizing of the Medi Lumbamed Plus Back Support
Lumbamed Plus - Women
Measure the circumference of the hip.
|Size ||Hip Circumference |
|Size I ||76 - 86cm |
|Size II ||87 - 98cm |
|Size III ||99 - 111cm |
|Size IV ||112 - 125cm |
|Size V ||126 - 140cm |
Lumbamed Plus - Men
Measure the circumference of the waist.
|Size ||Waist Circumference |
|Size I ||66 - 76cm |
|Size II ||77 - 88cm |
|Size III ||89 - 101cm |
|Size IV ||102 - 115cm |
|Size V ||116 - 130cm |
Washing Instructions for the Medi Lumbamed Plus Back Support
- The Medi Lumbamed Plus Back Support can be washed at 30 degrees Celsius
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron