The Medi Lumbamed Basic Back Support supports your lower back, reduces pain and can slightly reduce lordosis (curvature of the spine). The four integrated, anatomically- shaped dorsal spring ribs can be adjusted or removed to ensure perfect customisation. The proprioceptive compression effect exerted by the support stimulates metabolism, reduces muscular tension and eases pain.
The Lumbamed boasts an anatomically-knitted, breathable fabric with Clima Comfort and Climafresh technology that combats bacteria and sweat. The vent openings and Vario-flex pad also helps reduce build up of body heat and sweat, keeping the wearer cool and comfortable. The Medi Lumbamed Basic Back Support is available in men's and women's specific sizes to ensure perfect fit.
Who Can Make Gains with the Lumbamed Basic Back Support?
The Lumbamed Basic Back Support is a very useful product for a range of back conditions, including lumbago (lower back pain), postural muscle imbalance, disorders of the ligaments and joint loosening of the spine, among others. The support can help to improve posture, and give noticeable relief for the lumbar spine.
Lower back pain is one of the most common conditions in the world, and millions of people every day suffer from it. Whether it's sitting in a chair, or bending over in an awkward position for your work, lots of things can contribute to it, and make daily life very uncomfortable. The Lumbamed gives support and relief to your lower back, so your quality of life can improve and you can get through the day pain-free for a change.
Features and Benefits of the Medi Lumbamed Back Support
- Breathable and moisture-transporting Clima Comfort fabric ensures maximum comfort and hygiene
- Vent openings in the Vario-Flex pad help to reduce the build-up of body heat and sweat
- Slightly reduces lordosis and pelvic anterotation
- Anatomically-knitted to ensure a perfect fit
- Optimised fastening structure for easy application and removal
- Available in both men's and women's versions
- Four removable dorsal spring ribs can be adjusted to ensure a perfect level of compression and support
- Skin friendly towelling material on the inside of the fastener enhances comfort
- Second inner hand loop for precise fitting and securing
Sizing of the Medi Lumbamed Basic Back Support
Please measure the circumference of the hip.
|Size ||Hip Circumference |
|Size I ||76 - 86cm |
|Size II ||87 - 98cm |
|Size III ||99 - 111cm |
|Size IV ||112 - 125cm |
|Size V ||126 - 140cm |
Please measure the circumference of the waist.
|Size ||Waist Circumference |
|Size I ||66 - 76cm |
|Size II ||77 - 88cm |
|Size III ||89 - 101cm |
|Size IV ||102 - 115cm |
|Size VI ||116 - 130cm |
Washing Instructions for the Medi Lumbamed Basic Back Support
- The Medi Lumbamed Basic Back Support can be washed at 30 degrees Celsius
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron