The Medi Lumbamed Plus Thermo Pad is for use with the Medi Lumbamed Plus Back Support. The Lumbamed Plus Thermo Pad heats to high temperatures (50 - 55 degrees celsius) to be placed on your back in the lumbar spine area, for soothing heat therapy.
The Thermo Pad is simple to use and heats in 30 seconds. To activate, simply flex the metal disc in the pad and enjoy the soothing, pain-relieving warmth in seconds. The Medi Lumbamed Plus Thermo Pad can be re-used by simply placing in a pan of boiling water (then leaving to cool).
Who Can Make Gains with the Lumbamed Plus Thermo Pad?
The Lumbamed Plus Thermo Pad is a great choice for those who want soothing relief from a variety of conditions, including chronic muscle or joint pain, muscle tension, non-specific lower back pain, menstruation-related pain and rheumatoid arthritis. If you want to feel the instant benefits of heat therapy, try it now!
Features and Benefits of the Medi Lumbamed Plus Thermo Pad
- Warms up to 50 - 55 degrees in less than 30 seconds
- Easily fitted into the support with Velcro
- Provides soothing warmth in lumbar spine area
- Simple to re-use by placing in boiling water then cooling
Contraindications for the Medi Lumbamed Plus Thermo Pad
Do not use the Medi Lumbamed Plus Thermo Pad under the following conditions:
- Acute inflammations
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- Heart diseases
- Impairment of the skin feeling (diabetes, children under the age of 3 years, persons sensitive to heat/cold)
Please ask your doctor if there is any reason why the Thermo Pad should not be used.