The Medi Lumbamed Disc Back Support is a robust yet comfortable lumbar support garment with an adjustable stabilisation system. It relieves pressure on the affective spinal segments and reduces lumbar lordosis (curvature of the spine) with a bridging effect. The Medi Lumbamed Disc Back Support also supports the abdominal area muscles whilst reducing pelvic anterior rotation. It features an optimised belt system which aids adjustment and the padded belt structure provides effective support and compression in the abdomen, even for larger girths.
Who Can Make Gains with the Lumbamed Disc Back Support?
The Lumbamed Back Support is the ultimate choice for maximum stability, without sacrificing on comfort. The activation of the trunk muscles prevents loss of muscle mass during wear.
The Lumbamed also boasts breathable fabric with Clima Comfort and Climafresh technology which combats bacteria and sweat. The special design of the knitted fabric and fastener in the bending area of the hip ensures that the positioning is always comfortable and correct, which gives the wearer optimum comfort when sitting for extended periods of time.
Features of the Medi Lumbamed Disc Back Support
- Excellent support and compression for a range of back problems
- Optimised Belt system gives support and compression to the abdomen
- Relives pressure of affected spinal segments
- Flattens lumbar lordosis (curvature of the spine), improving posture
- Removable belt pad for an adaptable product
- Breathable and compressive knit fabric ensures you stay comfortable
- Activation of the trunk muscles prevents loss of muscle mass
Sizing of the Medi Lumbamed Disc Back Support
Please measure the circumference of the hip.
|Size ||Hip Circumference |
|Size I ||76 - 86cm |
|Size II ||87 - 98cm |
|Size III ||99 - 111cm |
|Size IV ||112 - 125cm |
|Size V ||126 - 140cm |
Please measure the circumference of the waist.
|Size ||Waist Circumference |
|Size I ||66 - 76cm |
|Size II ||77 - 88cm |
|Size III ||89 - 101cm |
|Size IV ||102 - 115cm |
|Size V ||116 - 130cm |
|Size VI ||130 - 146cm |
Washing Instructions for the Medi Lumbamed Disc Back Support
- The Medi Lumbamed Disc Back Support can be washed at 30 degrees Celsius
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron