The Medi Omomed Shoulder Support limits and prevents movement of the shoulder. It achieves this thanks to adjustable limitation of external rotation, abduction and anteflexion of the shoulder joint. The elastic knit provides gentle compression of the soft tissue to combat swelling and to reduce muscular tension. The support is for conservative treatment of painful osteoarthritis of the shoulder, post-operative treatment and treatment for acute and chronic anterior dislocation of the shoulder.
Who Can Make Gains with the Omomed Shoulder Support?
The Omomed Shoulder Support is ideal for serious injuries of the shoulder and surrounding areas, by stabilising the shoulder joint and minimising movement, thus allowing it to heal naturally. It can be used for dislocation of the shoulder, osteoarthritis, rotator cuff injuries and fractures to the humerus and scapula, among other things. The highly elastic knitted weave combines with the ultra-flat seam to offer unrivalled comfort as well, so you won't even want to take it off!
Features and Benefits of the Medi Omomed Shoulder Support
- Compressive elastic knit exerts gentle local compression
- Compression reduces swelling and muscular tension
- Helps improve posture, and ideal during recovery from fractures
- Keeps shoulder in the correct position for healing
- Adjustable, stabilising straps allow customisable compression unique to you
- Clima Fresh technology with antibacterial properties - no more bad smells
- Breathable and lightweight material for optimum comfort
Sizing of the Medi Omomed Support
The Omomed Support comes in four different sizes. Please measure your upper arm at the widest point, and check the table below to find your size:
|Size ||Upper Arm Circumference |
|Size I ||26 - 29cm |
|Size II ||29 - 33cm |
|Size III ||33 - 36cm |
|Size IV ||36 - 39cm |
Washing Instructions for the Omomed Shoulder Support
- Wash at 30 degrees Celsius
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron