The Neo G Closed Knee Support has been designed to provide adjustable compression and support to the knee without restricting movement, with added heat therapy that brings warming relief to the area. It is well suited to minor tendon and ligament injuries.
It features a variable compression system, which allows you to tighten or loosen the compression of the product for optimum fit, comfort and most importantly the ideal level of support for you. Heat therapeutic neoprene helps soothe muscular aches and general joint stiffness, as well as arthritic knees.
Who Can Make Gains with the Neo G Knee Support?
The Neo G Knee Support is a great product for a range of knee injuries, such as sprains and strains of the tendons and ligaments around the knee. It is well suited to this as it helps provide dynamic support whilst still allowing a range of motion in all directions. The support can also be used in recovery and can help with rehabilitation following surgery, trauma or injury.
If you don't want your injury to slow you down then worry not, as this product is ideal in helping you during either sporting or occupational activities. So whether you're trying to push yourself to the limit on the field or the court, or just trying to get by with daily life pain-free, the Neo G Knee Support has got you covered.
Features and Benefits of the Closed Knee Support
- Helps with strains, sprains and instability of the knee
- Closed knee provides excellent support while not sacrificing freedom of movement
- Helps support and stabilise injured, weak or arthritic knees during occupational and sporting activities
- Heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints
- Wrap-around adjustable straps provides additional support and compression
- Registered with the MHRA, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device, so you know you can trust it
- The product is a universal size, is unisex and fits either the left or right knee
Sizing of the Neo G Knee Support
As the Neo G Closed Knee Support uses a variable compression system allowing you to adjust the support accordingly, it is supplied in one universal, adjustable size (fits up to 22"/56cm thigh circumference, measure 4 inches above the knee).