The Neo G RX Stabilised Ankle Support is designed to provide dynamic support for the ankle. The adjustable figure-of-eight strap gives the user added support and compression during sporting and occupational activities. This combined with dual-sided silicone inserts, providing added support and stabilisation, makes it simple for the user to adjust compression and support levels to find the perfect fit. Using the ankle support will help reduce excessive plantar flexion, inversion and eversion movements at the ankle, useful with helping ligament injury and instability.
The new Rehab Xcelerator (RX) range from Neo G concentrates on premium quality medical and lifestyle products with a sporting edge. RX supports are constructed from premium materials, reinforced with additional stays, giving the consumer confidence to return to daily activities while allowing rehabilitation.
Who Can Make Gains with the Neo G Ankle Support?
The RX Ankle Support is ideal for a range of ankle conditions, especially stabilising weak, injured or arthritic ankles during occupational and sporting activities, or treating and preventing strains, sprains and general ankle instability.
With embedded Aloe Vera that helps moisturise, soften and soothe the skin, you can be sure wearing the brace will be a comfortable experience and you might not even want to take it off!
Features and Benefits of the RX Stabilised Ankle Support
- Helps with strains, sprains and instability of the ankle
- Helps support and stabilise injured, weak or arthritic ankles during occupational or sporting activities
- Constructed from a breathable fabric for optimum comfort
- Figure-of-eight strap and elasticated lacing system help provide controlled compression and adjustable support
- Dual-sided silicone inserts give support and comfort to the medial and lateral parts of the ankle
- Comes in sizes small to extra large, is unisex and fits either ankle
- Registered as a Class 1 Medical Device
Sizing guide for the Neo G RX Stabilised Ankle Support
The Neo G RX Stabilised Ankle Support can be worn on either foot. To size, measure ankle circumference in cm:
Small: 15 - 19cm
Medium: 19 - 23cm
Large: 23 - 28cm
Extra Large: 28 - 33cm
Using the Ankle Support
The Neo G Stabilised RX Ankle Support is easy to fit. Simply slip your foot through the support, ensuring laces are on top and silicone supports are on the sides of the foot. Wrap the ankle support around the affected area and wrap the unique figure-of-eight strap around the support. Make sure that you are not restricting the blood flow of the ankle.
Never wear the ankle support overnight or while sleeping.