The Neo G RX Stabilised Back Brace is designed to assist with rehabilitation following lumbar joint or muscle pain and strains The unique two-part fastening system features an elasticated lacing mechanism which clinches around the lumbar area. The power straps allow variable and customisable tension for optimal comfort and also gives abdominal compression and lumbar support. All these features allow you to achieve a superb anatomical fit in your chosen size.
The new RX range of products concentrates on premium quality medical and lifestyle products with a sporting edge. RX supports are constructed from premium materials, reinforced with additional stays, giving the consumer confidence to return to daily activities while allowing rehabilitation.
Who Can Make Gains with the RX Stabilised Back Brace?
The RX Back Brace is ideal for central backache and/or pain radiating as far as the buttocks. It is designed to help reduce unwanted twisting movements and is ideal for people with a manual occupation or sport where lifting may be involved. The two-part fastening system helps prevent unwanted twisting and over-stretching whilst maintaining correct posture, so is ideal for people suffering chronic backache.
Embedded Aloe Vera ensures that the product is comfortable and soothing, and helps moisturise, soften and soothe the skin so even when the time comes to take it off, you won't want to!
Features and Benefits of the Neo G Back Brace
- Helps with lumbar muscle and joint pains and strains
- Helps support and stabilise an injured, weak or arthritic back during sports or occupational activities
- Constructed from a breathable material so you'll stay cool and comfortable at all times
- Inbuilt stays, elasticated lacing system and power straps provide controlled, targeted compression and adjustable support
- Registered as a Class 1 Medical Device
- Comes in sizes small to extra large, and is compatible with the Neo G Hot & Cold Therapy pack
Sizing guide for the RX Back Brace
To get your size, measure your waist circumference in cm.
- Small: 60 - 75cm
- Medium: 75 - 90cm
- Large: 90 - 110cm
- Extra Large: 110 - 130cm
Using the Neo G RX
Position the bottom of the back support as low down back as possible then fasten the straps at a comfortable tension. The 'power straps' can then be use to apply support tension to the lumbar area, fasten these straps at a firm but comfortable level.
Never wear the brace overnight or while sleeping.