The Neo G RX Stabilised Knee Support is designed to provide dynamic support for the knee, and help with knee strains, sprains and instability, as well as rehabilitation following knee trauma. For extra comfort and reassurance, the support features integrated flexible stays and a premium quality patella silicone insert to dampen vibrations located directly under the kneecap.
The new Rehab Xcelerator (RX) range from Neo G concentrates on premium quality medical and lifestyle products with a sporting edge. RX supports are constructed from premium materials, reinforced with additional stays, giving the consumer confidence to return to daily activities while allowing rehabilitation.
Who Can Make Gains with the Neo G Knee Support?
The RX Knee Support is ideal for a range of knee conditions, especially stabilising weak, injured or arthritic knees during occupational and sporting activities. The support is also suitable for treating and preventing strains, sprains and general knee instability. Quality silicone cushioning helps guide patellar tracking and the elasticated lacing system ensures that you can choose the right level of compression based on your condition.
With embedded Aloe Vera that helps moisturise, soften and soothe the skin, you can be sure wearing the RX Knee Support will be a comfortable experience and you might not even want to take it off!
Features and Benefits of the RX Stabilised Knee Support
- Helps with strains, sprains and instability of the knee
- Helps support and stabilise injured, weak or arthritic knees during occupational or sporting activities
- Constructed from a breathable fabric for optimum comfort
- Elasticated lacing system provides controlled compression and adjustable support
- Premium quality patella silicone insert gives added protection, compression and stabilisation
- Comes in sizes Small to XX-Large, is unisex and fits either knee (check sizing guide below)
- Registered as a Class 1 Medical Device
Sizing guide for the Neo G RX Stabilised Knee Support
The Neo G RX Stabilised Knee Support can be worn on either knee. To find the right size for you, measure knee circumference in centimetres and use the table below.
|Size ||Knee Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||30 - 34cm |
|Medium ||34 - 38cm |
|Large ||38 - 42cm |
|Extra Large ||42 - 46cm |
|XX-Large ||46 - 50cm |