The Neo G RX Tennis/Golf Elbow Strap is designed to provide dynamic compression and support to the elbow tendons and the forearm muscles, reducing the pain in these areas. This is achieved by dampening vibrations, stress and strain at the medial and lateral elbow, using the adjustable silicon dampening pad. The Neo G support also stabilises and cushions the flexor and extensor muscles in the forearm.
The new Rehab Xcelerator (RX) range from Neo G concentrates on premium quality medical and lifestyle products with a sporting edge. RX supports are constructed from premium materials, reinforced with additional stays, giving the consumer confidence to return to daily activities, whilst allowing rehabilitation.
Who Can Make Gains with the Neo G Elbow Strap?
The Neo G strap is ideal for anyone suffering from elbow injuries or general pain. It is particularly useful in cases of epicondylitis (Tennis/Golfer's elbow) as it helps reduce tendon irritation and overuse. In terms of comfort it is excellent, with embedded Aloe Vera helping to moisturise, soften and soothe the skin so you'll not want to take it off!
As the Neo G RX Golf & Tennis Elbow Epicondylitis Support uses a Variable Compression System allowing you to adjust the support to fit your elbow, the support is supplied in one universal adjustable size, that fits forearms up to 36cm/14.7 inches.
Features and Benefits of the RX Tennis/Golf Elbow Strap
- Helps epicondylitis (Tennis/Golfer's Elbow) and other sprains and repetitive strain injuries
- Helps provide support during occupational, sporting activities and rehabilitation
- Constructed from breathable fabric with an adjustable silicone vibration dampening pad
- Registered with Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency as a Class 1 Medical Device
- Universal size (one size fits most) for either the left or right arm (fits up to 14.7" forearm circumference)
- Compatible with the Neo G Hot & Cold Therapy Disc
Directions for the Elbow Strap
The Neo G Elbow Strap is easy to fit. Simply straighten your arm with your palm face down. Position the round padded area onto the top protruding muscle just below the elbow joint on the tricep. Wrap the strap around the forearm and tighten until firm but comfortable. Then secure the Velcro.
Never wear the product overnight or while sleeping.