The Neo G Thumb Brace has been designed to help with strains, sprains and instability of the thumb. A malleable metal splint is included, which gives partial immobilisation of the thumb whilst allowing free movement of the fingers, so you're not inconvenienced.
The design of the product allows you to tighten or loosen the compression for optimum fit, comfort and most importantly the ideal level of support for you. Heat therapeutic neoprene helps with aches and stiffness by warming the muscles and joints of the thumb and wrist.
Who Can Make Gains with the Neo G Thumb Brace?
The Neo G Thumb Brace is a great product to provide support and relief to the thumb, and can be used in a variety of settings. Wearing the brace helps minimise repetitive thumb movements and strain, particularly during typing, writing, using a computer mouse, or protects the thumb after sports injuries, for example a skiing fall. The brace helps encourage the correct alignment of the carpal and thumb joints and helps with inflammation and pain from joint overuse.
If you don't want your injury to slow you down then worry not, as this product provides dynamic support and compression during either sporting or occupational activities. So whether you're trying to push yourself to the limit on the field or the court, or just trying to get by with daily life pain-free, the Neo G Thumb Brace has got you covered.
Features and Benefits of the Thumb Brace
- Helps with strains, sprains and instability of the thumb
- Helps support injured, weak or arthritic thumbs during occupational and sporting activities
- Heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints
- Malleable metal splint helps provide partial thumb immobilisation to prevent further damage
- Adjustable straps provides customisable support and compression, unique to you
- Registered with the MHRA, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device, so you know you can trust it
- The product is a universal size, is unisex and fits either the left or right thumb
Sizing of the Neo G Thumb Brace
As the Neo G Thumb Brace uses a variable compression system allowing you to adjust the support accordingly, the support is supplied in one universal size.