Aching limbs and sore muscles can affect us all, both athletes and chair-bound office workers alike, but remedies like foam rollers fail to target those specific, hard-to-reach areas. Unlike traditional massage rollers, the Pulseroll 4 Speed Percussion Massage Ball can reach specific trigger points all over the body, utilising four different speed settings to provide blissful relief as you release those muscular knots in the home, gym, or even on the go.
Who Can Make Gains With the Pulseroll 4 Speed Massage Ball?
- Universal Gains: The great thing about the Pulseroll 4 Speed Ball is there's no technique required. At the press of a button, virtually anyone with muscle tightness and soreness can boost their recovery with the ball's rhythmic beats.
- Warming up and Cooling Down: Warm ups and cool downs only take a couple of minutes, but sometimes going through the motions can feel tedious. With the Pulseroll Massage Ball, warm ups and cool downs become both fun and efficient.
- Foot Cramp and Plantar Fasciitis: For those with frequently sore feet, the vibrating massage ball is great for instant relief - just place it under the foot, apply pressure, and gently roll the ball forward and back across the sole. This method is excellent for those suffering with plantar fasciitis, as the condition directly affects the arches of the feet.
- Use Anywhere Any Time: Weighing in at less than a kilogram, the Pulseroll Massage Ball can be whipped out at a moment's notice to soothe swollen muscles. The shape and size of the device allows users to reach those normally hard to reach areas, whether in the comfort of your own home or even on the bus.
Features and Benefits of the Pulseroll Percussion Massage Ball
- Reduces muscle tightness, increases flexibility and reduces next day soreness
- Remote control allows users to easily change speed without configuring ball itself
- Allows users to reach those hard-to-reach areas that rollers cannot hit
- Massage ball includes four power settings to cater for people with different muscular needs
- Scientifically proven to flush away lactic acid and increase blood circulation for recovery
- Technique with the massage ball is minimal - just switch on and roll across the affected area
- Widely used by professional athletes and physiotherapists alike
- Weighs less than a kg, making it easy to transport and use anywhere, at home, work or gym
- Includes charger and provides up to 6 hours battery life
- Includes carrying bag
- 1 year warranty card
How To Use the Pulseroll Percussion Ball
There are many effective ways you can use the vibrating massage ball to receive the overall benefits for your body, but we'll highlight one of the more effective ways:
- Place the single massage ball on the floor.
- Choose your desired speed setting.
- You can either sit or lay on it to target the desired muscle area.
- Apply pressure and gently lean side to side and roll up and down.
See the Pulseroll Percussion Massage Ball In Action
If you want a closer look at how the Pulseroll Massage Ball works, check out the video below:
What Settings Are Available?
The Pulse Roll 4 Speed Percussion Ball isn't called "4 Speed" for just any old reason. The massage ball has four different speeds to cater for different muscular requirements:
- Level One: Low power mode (2200 RPM)
- Level Two: Medium power mode (3300 RPM)
- Level Three: High power mode (1500 - 3700 RPM)
- Level Four: Ultra high power mode (4000 RPM)
What Colours Are Available?
The Pulseroll 4 Speed Massage Ball is available in two colours, which you can choose using the drop-down menu above:
- Battery type: Lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 6 hours ( depends on power level )
- Weight: 0.68 kg
- Product diameter: 10.5 cm
- Colour: Black, Red