Push Sports Knee Brace
The Push Sports Knee Brace supports the knee using non-axial leaf spring hinges on both sides of the knee. It can be worn during such conditions as instability and following collateral ligament injury, while helping to stabilise the knee cap.
Who Can Make Gains with the Knee Brace?
The knee brace has been designed to offer optimal support for the knee through the combination of non-axial leaf spring hinges on either side of the knee and a U-shaped pressure pad around the kneecap. The brace is suitable for such conditions as arthrosis with mild instability, general knee instability, meniscus injury, Patellofemoral pain syndrome, and residual instability following collateral ligament injury.
As it it suitable for wearing during a wide range of sports, from badminton to basketball and running to rugby, it can offer reliable relief from existing pain without compromise to performance. It can also help to prevent injury from reoccurring if it is worn during play.
Key Features and Benefits of the Knee Brace
- Features non-axial leaf spring hinges on both sides of the knee
- Counters side movements without hindering bending and stretching
- U-shaped pressure pad positions around the kneecap to help stabilise the area
- Suitable for general knee instability, residual instability following collateral ligament injury, arthrosis with mild instability, meniscus injury, and patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Available for both the right and left knee in a range of sizes
Comfortable and Supportive
The Push Sports Knee Brace provides comfort and support for the knee through the use of non-axial leaf spring hinges on either side of the knee. These prevent side-to-side movement, while still allowing stretching and bending.
With a U-shaped pressure pad around the kneecap, the brace contributes to stabilising the kneecap for optimal benefit.
The Push Sports Knee Brace is available for both the right and the left knee, and can be purchased in a choice of sizes that are based on the circumference of the knee. Please see the table below for information.
|Brace Size ||Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||27 - 31cm |
|Medium ||31 - 35cm |
|Large ||35 - 40cm |
|Extra Large ||40 - 45cm |
The required options can be selected from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
How to Apply the Push Sports Knee Brace
To apply the Push Sports Knee Brace, following the instructions below. The video also provides a step-by-step guide to applying the knee brace.
- Pull the brace over the knee until the pad is positioned underneath the kneecap. The pad should fit closely around the kneecap for the proper degree of support.
- Close the lower hook-and-loop fastener to provide a comfortable compression below the knee.
- Close the upper hook-and-loop fastener to provide a compression around the upper leg. The pad should press snugly against the kneecap.