The Push Sports Patella Brace applies pressure to the knee tendon and supports the kneecap. It can offer relief from a wide range of debilitating conditions, and can be worn while on the move.
Key Features and Benefits of the Patella Brace
- Applies pressure to the knee tendon and effectively supports the kneecap
- Reduces pain around the kneecap following injury or natural discomfort
- Applies intermitting pressure with each step for maximum benefit
- Comfortable and relieving pressure helps to reduce pain
- Suitable for such conditions as tendinitis of the patellar ligament, Jumper's knee, patellofemoral pain syndrome, and Osgood-Schlatter disease
- Provided in one size to fit most and can easily be applied to either knee
Who Can Make Gains with the Patella Brace?
The patella brace has been designed to offer optimal support for the knee tendon and kneecap. It combines pressure to the tendon with support for the kneecap to provide comfortable relief. It is ideal for runners looking to get back into training after suffering from Jumper's knee, helping to ease existing pain while protecting the area from further damage.
It is also suitable for wearing while playing other sports to protect the knee tendon. Whether working out at the gym, training on the pitch, or competing on the court, it can offer pain relief without compromise to performance. It will also be ideal for such other conditions as Osgood-Schlatter disease, Patellofemoral pain syndrome, and tendinitis of the patellar ligament.
Comfortable and Supportive
The Push Sports Patella Brace provides comfort and support for the knee while applying intermitting and effective levels of pressure. It does so without restricting the movement of the leg, ensuring that daily routines and sporting activities can still be enjoyed without compromise to pain relief and healing.
The Push Sports Patella Brace is available in one size to fit most individuals, and can be worn on either knee. This enhances the convenience by ensuring that the brace can be worn whenever it is required, all without worrying about obtaining any measurements.
How to Apply the Push Sports
To apply the Push Sports Patella Brace, following the instructions below. The video also provides a step-by-step guide to applying the patella brace.
- Remove the protective foil from the pad.
- Bend the leg, and place the patella brace on the knee tendon immediately below the kneecap, with the kneecap fitting in the recess.
- Hold the pad with one hand and use the other hand to wrap the brace around the leg.
- Close the hook-and-loop material as tightly as possible while still remaining comfortable and not causing any pinching. The additional strap fastener can also be used.